Date Night

Monday passed off pretty peaceful, I ended up burying myself in work so I could forget about the past events. A lot of people said it was not good for me to do so, but who gives a shit anyways.

I pulled out my tablet and began to search up Alexander Salvatore. I got the basics; he was 27 years old from LA, his immediate family consisted of his mother and younger sister. I wanted to do more research on fake to be boyfriend, but Dani busted into my office, and I quickly deleted the tab.

She brought in more files and other stuff for me to sign off on. We didn't speak about what happened yesterday because I didn't have the heart to relive it. I left work earlier than usual since I lacked a lot of sleep from the weekend and I had to gear up to face Alexander. Maybe he wouldn't be so closed off, so I knew what he wanted in a house.

Tuesday was the day I was dreading, I had 2 more houses in mind to show Alexander, if he didn't like them I swear I would charge at him. I hadn't really thought about the decision he had made about being my 'boyfriend' to shut my mother down. But it would seem kind of weird to bring it up.

I smiled pulling up the first house; I had everything set up perfectly. He arrived 10 minutes late, which slightly made me irritated.

"You're late" I scolded

"I may have pretty tied up at work," he smirked, adjusting his jacket "Ready?"

"Yes, let's begin" I started the usual run down

The house was marvelous

After the grand tour, I smiled, if I were the one who bought houses for fun, this would have been one of them.

"So what do you think?" I said

"It's beautiful" He said walking towards me, his eyes darkened, mischief twinkled in his eyes, and "I want to know if this is the house that I want"

"B-by how?" I stuttered

"Sending me the details to my secretary he smirked "The next house you have in store is not important"

"Okay" I gathered myself together, I hated when he did this making me feel like something was going to happen. I hated these games he was playing but I had more games up my sleeve.

"And I'll see you this evening" he said

"What's happening tonight?"

"Wear something casual but nice" he looked me up and down and walked out

What the actual hell is going on?

I went back to work, finalized the papers to send to Alexander's secretary, called up the seller to inform them of the interested buyer, and set up a meeting for the next day. I told Dani about tomorrow evening, and she was as shocked as I was.

"A date already" she started with the fake tears "Damn, soon we'll be going on double dates"

"Um, I don't know about all that" I shrugged

I hadn't had a good experience with dating; either they wanted to use me to get to something or someone. I was never anyone's priority for love, and it made me sick.

Alexander texted my private number 'be ready by 7'

"How did he get my number"
Dani looked around the room, looking amazed at a photo she constantly sees every day

"Danielle!" I groaned "Why would you"

"He talked to Max and asked" she rushed "Anyways, that's beside the point, let's go get ready for the date"

Dani came over to my house and raided my closet for something to wear while I did my hair and makeup on the side. She brought a simple short floral dress with nude sandals. I must say we made a good duo when I came to fashion. I had a few genes from my cold mother. It was 6:59 and Alexander was already calling me