Questions

???: He sure can sleep with the best of them.

???: Yeah he sure does.

???: I wonder who he could've got that from.

???: Yeah (letting out a sigh) I hate to wake him but we need to go.

???: (nodding) Come on my little Dakon mommy needs you to wake up.

???: Rise and shine kiddo.

Dakon's POV

[Waking suddenly both gasping for air and sweating from this dream Dakon is sitting up in what looks to be a hospital bed.]

Dakon: W-what was that? That was... different. Ugh...my head is killing me.

[resting his head in his hands he tries to steady his breathing when he senses the ki of someone else in the room.]

Dakon: (looking over to a chair in the corner of the room he sees the person he senses) Hello master.

Krillin: Hey kid.

Dakon: What are you doing here?

Krillin: (shrugging) I came to check on you. After I got the notice about how your exam ended. What with you as a physical/emotional wreck and all I came to check on you myself. Seems you are doing better now.

Dakon: (noticing he doesn't feel any pain or strain on his body from the exam) Huh, that's strange I thought that blowing through all your ki could be fatal or at least leave a lingering effect. Why am I not feeling anything like that?

Krillin: Fortunately for you the school here has a very adept nurse who was able to patch you up. However, I wouldn't go straining yourself too much for awhile. That was very reckless what you did Dakon.

Dakon: Hugh, I know your right but...I had to. If I didn't do what I did someone would have gotten hurt...or worse.

Krillin: Someone's always getting hurt and you have to know who can be saved accordingly to what you can do. If you do what you did every time you go to save someone you'll end up killing yourself.

Dakon: (clenching his fists beside his legs) I...know that...but if I'm not willing to give my life to save someone what kind of person would I be?

[Krillin flinches at the mention of this which doesn't go unnoticed by Dakon]

Dakon: What?

Krillin: (exhales) Nothing, you are just reminding me of someone.