The Physical Exams

[Everyone sat in silence staring at the boy who had walked in. That is until Iida began to make his way forward.]

Iida: You there! Izuku Midoriya! I am approaching you! For proximity is key for social interaction!

Midoriya: Uh that's close enough.

Iida: Yes you are right. Me being closer to you would only make it easier for me to establish a strong eye contact. The exact scenario you wanted to avoid. I was blinded by my impeccable vision.

Midoriya: Uh well that's not...

Iida: However, I wish to make an apology. (He bows towards Midoriya) I had previously thought you to be a miscreant with no reason for attending this school. Now I see that is not the case. You were able to discern an underlying objective and point system during the exams that allowed you to enter into the school. Truly, you have what it takes to be here and your intellect far exceeds my own.

Midoriya: Uh...thanks but it wasn't all that...

Dakon: Yo Midoriya!

[Midoriya turns to see who had called him by name only to see none other than his friend Dakon smiling and making his way towards him.]

Midoriya: Dakon?!

Dakon: The one and only heh heh. So you made it in huh? That's awesome buddy I knew you had it in ya. (Giving a quick pat on the back.)

Midoriya: Thanks Dakon and sorry I wasn't able to see you in the hospital. I'm surprised you are back on your feet so soon.

Kirishima: Ha coming from the wonder boy who was in the same boat as this guy (wrapping an arm around Dakon's neck) that's hilarious.

Dakon: Huh? What are you talking about Kirishima?

Kirishima: Dakon this is the kid I was talking about that would give you a run for your money. He totally smashed a 0 pointer like you and everything.

Dakon: (Speechless he merely looks to Midoriya for some kind of confirmation. )

Midoriya: Uh...w-well I don't know about all that. (Not liking the praise and attention he's getting especially after the disaster using One For All had done to him.)

Dakon: Midoriya you...

???: Whoa no way you actually got in?!

Midoriya: Gah!!

???: I thought it was a long shot asking for you to get in but I never expected them to actually do it.

Dakon: (thoughts) Hey this is the same girl who Midoriya met outside school before the exams. She's right about it being a long shot. Even though he took out the 0 pointer it still wasn't worth anything. Sounds like this girl did Midoriya a big favor. (Now speaking to Midoriya.) Well Midoriya you gonna introduce us to your golden ticket here or what?

Midoriya: Oh um yeah this is Dakon and Tenya Iida. Guys this is...

???: Ochaco Uraraka nice to meet you. (She says extending her hand.)

Dakon: Yeah, you too. (They both exchange handshakes.) (Thoughts) Yeah this girl is nice. She's so warm and friendly. Midoriya has a keeper here.