Welcome to UA

???: You worthless insects! How dare you stand against me I will erase you from existence! Starting with the brat!

Dakon: (thoughts) I...w-what the hell? Is this another nightmare? Kami it feels like I'm really being strangled here.

[Dakon fitfully tries to break the grip of whatever is holding him, but he feels so weak. Suddenly...]

???: LET GO OF HIM!!!

[Dakon being on the verge of blacking out couldn't see but he could definitely feel the power behind whatever hit the thing gripping him. Finally free to draw in a desperate gasp of air. Dakon begins to wake up.]

Dakon: AH! (Coughing and trying to catch his breath) Ugh, damn...this...is really...pissing me...off. Huh,...well whatever that was it felt the same as the other nightmare. Maybe they are linked some how?

[While Dakon ponders over his new night terror he notices he is still in the hospital. Also, he sees laying in a chair an envelope and a paper bag on top of it.]

Dakon: What the...?

[Dakon goes to grab the bag and opens the envelope as well revealing a small machine that begins to light up the room.]

Holo projector: IT IS I! ALLLLL MIGHT!!

Dakon: (jumping back at the sudden appearance of the #1 hero in the room)Ahh! Geez!! A little warning would be nice.

Holo projector: Sorry for that, but I am very excited to present to you your test results.

Dakon: C-can he hear me?

Holo projector: As it stands young Dakon we here at UA have been going over your test and have come to a decision. You passed!

Dakon: WHAT REALLY!!?

Holo projector: YES!, and that's not all. During your exam you were already a stand out with the ease and proficiency you displayed in combating the simulation robots. However, what separated you from the rest of the group was your fearless drive and quick action to save the young Ms. Ashido from danger at the expense of your own well being. From that moment we knew that you posses the spirit of a true hero inside you that we wish to help bring forth into the world. So, young Dakon get well and we look forward to seeing you at school. (All Might signs off with his ever present smile and a sharp salute.)

Dakon: (smiling and trying not to get choked up) I-I made it. Finally, I'm on track to what I am meant to do.

[Dakon then goes to open the bag which contains a new UA uniform with a note from Master Krillin.]

Note: Dakon, I couldn't wait to see how you did on your exam so I kinda went through your results already. Well done. I knew you could do it. Please take this uniform and be sure to make yourself presentable for school ok? Try not to be late for school tomorrow at 8 A.M.

Dakon: Huh, thanks a lot Master this is great. Wait? What time is it?

[Dakon looks over to a wall clock seeing that it is a quarter to 8.]

Dakon: Ahh! Oh Crap!! I'm gonna be late on my first day!!

[So begins Dakon's frantic preparations for going to school. Getting dressed, brushing his teeth, etc. Once finished he was just leaving the room when he realized he won't make it there in time by walking. So, he decides a quick flight should hopefully put him on campus with minutes to spare.]

SKIP TO DAKON LANDING OUTSIDE OF THE MAIN GATE TO UA.

Dakon: Phew! Ok gotta make it to my home room.(Thoughts) Looks like I'm getting the hang of this flying thing.