Meeting the Class

[Kirishima walks into his home room with Dakon still in tow. Once they were in Dakon took in the many new faces he'd be spending the year with.]

Dakon: (thoughts) Wow there sure are lot of kids in here. I can't wait to see what all these people can do. (Spotting Bakugo across the room lazily leaning back in his chair) Oh great I'm sure this will be wonderful.

[Kirishima notices Dakon's sour face and goes to question him.]

Kirishima: Hey Dakon what's wrong?

Dakon: (exhale) Nothing... just trying to decide where to sit. I'm new to the whole classroom thing.

[Kirishima not picking up on the dodge began to point out who to sit by.]

Kirishima: (laughing on the inside as he thinks of an idea.) Well looky there. It seems Ashido has saved you a spot right next to her.

Dakon: (Turning to see Ashido sitting amongst the other students with an open seat to her left.) Oh cool.

[With her head down on the desk she is still mulling over the meeting with Dakon outside class.]

Ashido: (thoughts) Great job Mina way to make an impression on the guy. Literally! God
I was basically crawling all over him out there. That couldn't have gone worse.

???: Hey Ashido is this seat taken?

[She immediately brings her head up to see Dakon smiling down at her]

Ashido: Dakon!...uh n-no go ahead. (Thoughts) OMG!! He's in this class!!!

Dakon: Thanks I'm glad to be next to someone I know. This whole new school thing can be pretty daunting.

Ashido: D-don't sweat it. Um? Knew school thing? Come on it can't be much different than your last school.

Dakon: Well I have been homeschooled my entire life. So I'd say this is pretty different.

Ashido: Homeschooled? You mean you made it into UA while being homeschooled? That's awesome I wish my parents would've let me do that.

Dakon: Heh heh yeah it was nice but a bit rough at times. Especially once training started picking up studying and schoolwork became more of a chore than anything.

Ashido: Haha yeah now that I can understand.

???: Hey Ashido are you just gonna keep talking to your boyfriend or are you gonna introduce us?

[Ashido and Dakon both turn with Ashido looking embarrassed towards the remainder of the class who had mostly all gathered up to meet the boy who had done so well during the exams. Minus Bakugo and Todoroki]

Ashido: O-oh ahaha yeah sorry guys. Um this is Dakon. He's the one who saved me from the that giant robot during our exam.

???: Oh so you're the knight in shining armor who saved her. How noble and so incredibly cool. I'm Toru Hagakure it's greet to meet cha.