synopsis; copyright

de·vo·tion
/dəˈvōSH(ə)n/
noun

love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause.
-                         -                       -

They both are very dominant signs; Aries being a fire sign & Gemini being an air sign. Air spreads fire. when Aries and Gemini come together in a love affair, they connect on a physical as well as an intellectual level.

for dave and kaliah it was love at first sight.

she fell in love with his strong yet caring and nurturing personality. his ability to make her feel wanted, beautiful and protected, his honest and loving heart made him perfect for her. she finally was able to love and be loved.

he loves her mind soul and body. She shows him true love. whenever he's with her he experiences an out of body feeling because of her bubbly yet dominant personality, her ability to make him smile and laugh like no other person. everything with her feels elevated to a higher extent. she became perfect for him.

the point of love is to find some one perfect for you.

She knows what his life is about she's witnessed it firsthand due to her father. But know she doesn't just have to go through the same thing like she did as a child but know she has to help him overcome his demons and be the one to ride with him through everything...

happiness and loyalty is key in this relationship. see how they go through life together. will they work out and live a happily ever after or will this love end in shambles?

Coming soon...

-                           -                          -

This book is a work of fiction. It can not be rewritten in any form. It can not be reused, copied, typed, or written with out my consent.

Every event in this book is FICTIONAL. Everything in this book is out of my imagination. I do not mean any harm to those celebrities/influencers/artist used in this book. Any name, character, place and incidents are only used fictitiously.

I don't own any images, music, lyrics, gifs, quotes unless I state other wise.

I do not know these people personally they are all public figures, I do not claim to be them or state that these are things and actual events in their life's.

Once again this is all fiction.

Copyright © 2020 by OVO_KUZ