forty-three

I really don't be editing lol sorry!!! So if you see any mistakes point them out please & thank you🥲🥲🥲.
-A♥️
——
Question: how do you guys feel about me writing in third person when it's Dave's POV? after this chapter of course. I just feel more comfortable.
__
Dave East
May 8, 2022
Los Ángeles, Ca
-
6:00am

"Time to wake up huh" I mumbled putting a crying Easton on my chest patting his back.

"You gotta be quiet little man or else's mommy and grandma are gonna wake up and we're gonna ruin their surprise" I said lowly walking out of his nursery and going downstairs.

We flew my parents out from New York for Mother's Day since they haven't met Easton yet Kaliah thought it'd be nice for her to meet her grandson on this day and he isn't getting any smaller. We just don't want her or my dad to miss more of his life. He's already 1 month and will be 2 in no time.

They got here late last night and they still couldn't see Easton due to us wanting to surprise them together so today will be their first time.

"here" I put his breast milk bottle up to his lips and he started drinking it up quickly.

"You was hungry papa" I asked lowly

I heard knocks from the front door so I stood up and opened it seeing it was the florist I hired. "Hello, good morning" she smiled as I guided her inside.

"Whats up" I replied "you can set up in the living room" I said

She smiled "ok my workers are bringing all of the flowers now it's going to look great" she said with a smile. I gave her a thumbs up "we'll be in the kitchen if you need anything"

"Morning" I mumbled to the chef he gave me a dap and continued cooking. "Morning your sons up" he chuckled "yeah he was crying all loud ready to ruin his moms surprise"

"you think mommy will like her surprise" I asked Easton taking the empty bottle from him I began burping him. He made some noises and had a little smile plastered on his face making me chuckle.

"yeah i think so too" I mumbled standing up grabbing some of the cut up fruit on the table.

"It's looking good bro i appreciated you being here so early" i said looking around the kitchen taking in all the different aromas in the air.

"Of course bro you know whenever you need me I'm here"

"preciate that" i mumbled rocking Easton in my arms.

"Why you mad twin" I asked seeing his brows were now furrowed together and he had a little mug on his face. I chuckled lifting him up a little kissing his cheeks.

"Let's go see how mommy's flowers are looking" I stood up fully walking out of the kitchen.