eighteen

Kaliah Iman
December 5, 2020
Los Ángeles, Ca
-
10:54am

"So your gonna prank him" mia laughed through the phone. "Yeah let's see how it goes though he can be crazy sometimes" I chuckled "bitch your dating East... I don't know if you should do this"

"Oh calm down he won't do anything to me" I said

"Mmm okay well I have to get back to work I'll call you later to see how it went" she said shaking her head. We hung up and I continued thinking of how I was going to do all of this.

I recently started a YouTube channel per request of my ig followers. I only have two videos up a vlog and a grwm but people were telling me to do a prank and who's better than dave.

I'm actually at his house right now and he left to the club to get some shit ready for tonight cause I guess their having money bagg preform and he had to make sure everything's good.

But he's on his way now and I decided it'd be perfect cause yesterday I got mad at him and went out with Mia and some other friends and didn't see him at all.

I grabbed my camera from my bag and started my intro "hey guys so today I have a prank on my boyfriend now he's kind of private so I don't know how he'll feel about this once he knows it's going up on YouTube so if you don't know what's going on by now or by the title I will be doing the breakup prank" I chuckled

"Ima set the camera up right here under this hat" I mumbled "I'm so nervous" I said getting my phone ring

-
Bubba🥰: I'm on my way out the club 11:56am

Bubba🥰: you want food or anything before I get home 11:57am
-

"Awww he wants to bring me food should I feel bad if I say yes knowing I'm about to prank him"

Me: no just come home 11:58am

-
12:59pm

"Iman" i heard Dave's voice from downstairs making me stand up and turn the camera on and hide it under the hat again "ok guys he's here omg I'm like shaking" I mumbled laying down on the bed looking the camera making sure the camera wasn't noticeable.

"got you food here" he put it on the bed next to me along with his. "I said I didn't want any" I said pushing it to the side

"What's wrong" he asked looking at me as he took his 'business' clothes off putting on a wife beater and some basketball shorts. He looked at me staring at him smirking "what you like what you see"

"We need to talk" I said ignoring what he said cause girl he look fineee. FINE FINE. He sat down on the bed next to me taking his food out of the bag "about what"

"I don't even know how to tell you" I mumbled "speak up" he said sternly "I think we should breakup" I said

He put his burger down looking at me "You what"

I rolled my eyes "you heard me... I want to breakup" I said louder. Tell me why this dude started laughing his ass off. "It's not funny"