thirty-six

Just Because Y'all Deserve This!!!! (Pls point out any mistakes thank you<3)

But...

♦️Before you read since it's the gender reveal chapter...

TEAM GIRL💗?
TEAM BOY 💙?
Don't cheat lol

-A♥️
———————
Kaliah Iman
November 4, 2021 (18 weeks, 3 day)
Los Ángeles, Ca
-
1:42pm

"You look so beautiful baby" my mom walked towards me with a huge smile. I smiled back at her and wrapped my arms around her as soon as she got to me. "Thank you mom"

She rubbed my now 4 month belly. "I'm still so in shock my baby is having a baby" she pulled me in again hugging me tighter

"Ma stop crying" I chuckled as she wiped her eyes off "it's just emotional you're all grown up It's difficult for your dad and I to wrap our head around that you'll always be our babygirl"

"aww mommy I love you" I kissed her cheek "how's it looking outside" I asked changing the topic not wanting her to keep crying "it's so beautiful I can't wait to find out what my little grand baby is gonna be" she mumbled into my belly.

"I'm excited thank you for helping mia plan all this out" I said "you know it's nothing"

"Where is mia" I asked looking around noticing she wants sitting on the bed anymore "she went out to help the caterer set up"

"Have you seen dave" I asked as she opened the door and we both walked out "last time I saw him they were all in dons room getting ready I'm gonna go help set up more things you good" she asked as I nodded

Walking upstairs to Adonis' room I knocked twice before stepping in instantly being hit with the smell of weed "oh no dave cmon" I mumbled walking out quickly "dave" I yelled "hold on I'm putting my shoe on"

"Hey baby" he said kissing my lips as soon as he stepped out of the room "hey" I mumbled laying my head on him.

"I'm getting tired am stage party Janet even started" I groaned as he walked us downstairs while I just basically had my whole body weight on him. He chuckled as we stepped down "You can take a nap soon I mean all you gotta do is eat and then just pop a balloon mamas after you can go to sleep all day if you want" he laid his head in my neck lightly kissing me.

"You look good" he pulled away admiring me as a big smile spread across my face. "Thank you"

"This dress accentuates that ass oh and the belly too you look beautiful" he kissed me "look at you using big words" I laughed turning around in his arms so my ass was on his front and his arms were wrapped over my belly.

"Not even gon' cap i have been feeling smart while you got that pregnancy brain I'm Albert Einstein out here" he laughed

I shook my head with a small smile "this why I don't compliment you cause you always doing to much"

"Iman" my dad yelled walking towards me "dad I'm right here no need for all that" I mumbled pulling away from David walking words my dad giving him a hug "I'm glad you could make it I was gonna be sad"