thirty-three

Kaliah Iman
July 25, 2021
New York, New York
-
4:30pm

"Get off me" I mumbled at dave who was putting his whole body weight on me "get up you been napping for like 4 hours mamas"

"I'm tired" I mumbled flipping over a bit running my hand over his head leaning down to kiss it. "Love you" I whispered

"I love you too" he mumbled "is your mom still coming over" I asked. He nodded laughing a bit "yeah said she's excited to cook with you"

I smiled "awe I love cooking with her these last three weeks have been so much fun" I said. After we got back from the trip on may 5th we started talking more everyday then started seeing each other every single day two weeks after the trip but still not going back to living in the same house.

He had told me he was coming to New York to work on a club he wanted to open here and said he would be gone for a while and he wanted me to come with him.

I told him I couldn't go because I was really busy with the salon. He was mad didn't even tell me or even let me know when he got to New York but two days after he left I bought a ticket and surprised him there and now we've been staying in New York for the past three weeks going on a whole month.

We started having dinner with his mom and dad every Friday night and me and her hang out a lot durning the week since she doesn't work and dave has been really trying to get the club together.

"She likes you more than me" he mumbled making me smile "I think I like her more than you" I said patting his back "I need to go pee"

I peed and washed my hands off brushing my teeth after. I walked towards the bathroom closet grabbing a towel and got in. Once I finished In there I walked back out and got dressed. "Babe" I mumble walking towards Dave who was laying down on his phone.

"Hmm"

"Let's go get set the table" I grabbed his phone trying to pull him up. "give me a minute"

"Ok" I nodded walking to my vanity setting the phone down taking a picture.
-

Liked by champagnepapi, _

Liked by champagnepapi, _.miaa, and 284,989 others

Kaliahiman: 🎶 I'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category🎶

Read all 6,499 comments
...

_.miaa: all that ass 😖😩😍😍😍

305east: wife 🥵😍🤤🤤🤤

305east: nobody's in your lane baby🤯🤯🤯🤯🥵😍🔥