twenty-seven

Kaliah Iman
March 30, 2021
Los Ángeles, Ca
-
5:24pm

Grabbing the test from my purse I made my way to the bathroom in my office. Once I finished up I washed my hands and left it on the counter walking back out to finish work. I'll see it before I leave.

I haven't took a pregnancy test since the last time with Dave. I didn't want to get his hopes up just to let him or myself down again it my period was late and I just wanted antes to make sure I was or wasn't.

I finished up work and soon started getting my stuff ready. As I walked in to the bathroom to retrieve the pregnancy test I got a call from the photographer i was going to shoot with.

We had to postpone almost a whole month so now we're trying to find out our next available day.

"Hey how are you" I asked as the call connected

...

"Alright sounds good I'm excited ok yeah see you soon" I hung up making sure to add him on my calendar. Remembering I still hadn't checked the test I made my way back to the bathroom and took a deep breath before flipping it over.

I sighed shaking my head tossing it in the trash bin

I sighed shaking my head tossing it in the trash bin. I grabbed my things walking out through the front door saying bye to everyone.

Getting in my car I sat there for a minute just thinking. "Maybe it's just not meant to be" I mumbled leaning my head on my steering wheel "God please give me sign or something I'm just so down about this just please make sure I'm on the right path and that's if it is time for me to have a baby keep us in your hands and protect us if not I understand I pray ayyy once day we will be able to have a baby or our own and thank you so much for all that you have done in my life and that you continue to do for me in the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen"

Once I calmed down. I started backing out of my parking spot
-
7:52pm

I was just pulling up to the house. As always LA traffic was horrible. Making sure I had my things I closed the garage before going Inside the house.

Going into the room I saw it was empty making me wonder in what car dave left since all of them are here.

I removed all of my clothes and got in the shower. Once I finished up I got dressed for bed and I brushed my teeth.

I'm so tired and I still have to edit a whole YouTube video and do some paperwork for the salon but I'll just do it tomorrow morning.
——
March 31
3:32am

"Dave" I mumbled looking around the dark room with squinted eyes since I was woken up by shuffling in the room

"Go back to sleep" he mumbled making me lay back with my eyes now wide open. "What time is it" I mumbled looking around for my phone adjusting my eyes to see it the best I could once I found it