11

Training.

Taeyong loved training.

He's slowly gotten closer to everyone.

Especially Johnny.

The two had been roommates for about a week now and were practically best friends.

But when it came to training, Taeyong got to compliment Johnny all he wanted. And he loved it.

The five boys spent time together outside of work as well.

Since they all spoke English, Johnny, Mark, and Jaehyun got close. They spent lots of time together. Going to the movies, arcades, the mall, everything.

Taeyong and Yuta had gotten close as well. Usually watching anime at Yuta's house.

Soon, a few more boys showed up.

There was Taeil, Donghyuck, Jeno, and Jaemin.

Taeil was pretty quiet but slowly got comfortable being around the others.

Jeno and Jaemin were also pretty shy at first. They only hung out with each other. But over time they got close with Mark and Donghyuck.

As for Donghyuck, he was that bitch.

Everyday, he walked into the practice room like he was better than everyone else there.

He was kind of a brat, but everyone loved him for that.

Especially Mark.

Mark was already awkward, but was even more awkward around Donghyuck. And everyone shipped them, especially Taeyong and Johnny.

The four youngest boys were the best of friends. You could never pull them apart.

One day, Johnny and Taeyong were walking home together. Well, they usually do that, but today was special.

"Taeyong, guess what?"
"What?"
"My dad called me today. He said next year I can live here all year."
"Really?"
"Really! I'll be 18 next year so he's letting me stay."

Taeyong could not be happier.

-------------------------------------------
I have nothing to talk about again

That's very sad

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you always,
X