7

When Taeyong showed up for school the next day, it was the same thing as the day before.

Or at least it seemed like it was. But today, something was off.

He's gotten used to some people staring, but not basically the whole school.

And they were doing a shit job of whispering. Taeyong could hear EVERYTHING.

[Bitches can't whisper or he has super sonic hearing.]

"You see that kid over there? I heard that he's gay."

"Isn't that the gay kid everyone's talking about?"

"Ew it's the fag."

[Ewwwww a hetero. Get it awayyyyy]

"I can't believe that I used to have a crush on that fag. He's so ugly."

"He's disgusting."

"Gross"

"He probably is a slut. Why else do you think he's never here?"

"Oh my god you're right. He's a fucking slut."

Taeyong then ran into the bathroom and hid in a stall. He couldn't believe Jiyoon. No one in the grade knew he was gay until he told her yesterday.

Jiyoon fucking outed him to the whole school.

[So uh. I'm gonna have to throw hands. All who are joining me say "i"]

The saddest part was that before yesterday, no one knew he was gay. Well, no one except the ghosts that he swears just vibe in his room when he gets home.

She was the first living human who found out, and what'd she do? She fucking outed him.

"Maybe deciding to keep living was a bad idea." He thought to himself.

[Me @ myself]

He cried so hard that his eyes turned red.

He stayed in there for the rest of the day until he got to leave.

He didn't show up to school for the next two days. He showed up on the last day though.

"You know the plan Yong." He thought to himself.

He walked in with a big smile and a good mood. He was faking all of it, but it was mostly believable.

Already, people were whispering about him.

"Hey fag!" Some guy said. "Where were you the last two days? Going to your dick appointments?"

Everyone snickered, then TY replied with:

"For your information, yes I was."

Of course it was a lie, but everyone was a bit shocked.

"What's the matter ladies? Did you just realize that I've gotten more dick than you ever will?" He asked.

Then some people started getting mad. One girl even started crying. Her boyfriend was furious and stormed over to Taeyong.

[Ayo why they pressed?]

"They're so overdramatic." Taeyong thought to himself.

Just then, that girl's boyfriend pushed Taeyong, making him hit the lockers. And when Taeyong got back up again, that guy basically pinned him to the locker.

"You think you can just make my girl cry?" The guy asked.

[Yes.]

Taeyong decided to mess with him a little. He bit his lip.

"Well? Aren't you gonna answer me dumbass?" The guy said aggressively.

"Fuck daddy~" Taeyong half moaned-half said. "Yell at me more~"

The guy looked absolutely disgusted.

"Just leave my girl alone. Fucking fag." The guy said as he walked away.

Before he was out of earshot, Taeyong moaned again. "I love it when you yell at me daddy~"

Everyone left Taeyong alone for the rest of the day.

And when Taeyong got home, he did the usual: Break down in tears.

This just wasn't fair. Taeyong didn't even do anything yet people still hated him.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He was about to write his suicide note, but then decided not to.

Johnny wouldn't get to ever see him again if he died.

"For Johnny." Taeyong thought to himself.

Only for Johnny.

-------------------------------------------
Oh hi

So uh

I realized that Jiyoon is a really person. Don't confuse this Jiyoon with Jiyoon from 4MINUTE. Please.

The 127 comeback is sooon!!!

I'm so excited!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you always,
X