8

Training.

The day had finally come.

He got to go back to work.

And while there was still no Johnny yet, he got to see some friends? He didn't know. They were just fellow trainees that he talked to sometimes.

Like Jaehyun, Yuta, and Mark.

They were fellow male trainees. He'd probably get put in a group with them and he decided to converse with them a little.

Everything was still awkward though.

Extremely awkward.

Lots of awkward silence but also loud blaring music while they practiced.

But things have slowly gotten better.

Let's see.

Yuta and Mark didn't speak Korean very well.

And one time, Taeyong complimented them on how well they danced. The two looked at each other, then back to Taeyong, and went "Huh?"

"Sorry dude, I can't understand Korean very well yet." Mark said in English.
"I can't speak English very well either." Taeyong laughed.

The two boys laughed while Yuta was kind of spaced out.

About 2 weeks later, Taeyong made a deal with Mark.

The deal was that if Taeyong taught Mark Korean, Mark would teach Taeyong English.

And besides having to learn English, Taeyong went out of his way to learn Japanese for Yuta.

He knew that if they could communicate, they'd probably become friends. And what Taeyong needed the most right now was someone to talk to about his emotions and stuff.

And then there was Jaehyun.

Jung Jaehyun.

[The name's Jaehyun. Jung Jaehyun.]

He was just too handsome and Taeyong got really nervous around him sometimes.

Taeyong usually never stuttered. But when it came to talking to hot guys, he was a mess.

Which was also why he could barely talk to Johnny without freaking out--internally of course.

But Taeyong still attempted to talk to Jaehyun. Even if it meant stuttering.

And then there were the female trainees. Soon to debut in Red Velvet.

[Ok so I have bad memory. And since this was written a year ago, I barely remember when this part is set. I can't remember if it's 2013 or 2014. This helps not too much haha]

Taeyong was actually pretty close to the girls. He even trained and rapped with them sometimes.

[This is called foreshadowing.]

They were cool and had the best friendship.

If only Taeyong and Johnny were like that.

---------------------------------------------
Y'all

Get your tea ready

And also the 127 repackage is coming soon yay!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you always,
X