5

"Time to enter the gates of hell." Taeyong said to himself as he stared at the school.

SOPA. Taeyong would rather be ditching right now. But sadly, he couldn't. He didn't want to disappoint his sister.

He hated it there. There was so much yellow and white. Too much yellow and white. And he also had no friends there.

He didn't understand why. He apparently had every girl falling for him, yet none of them came up to him to ask to be friends.

Maybe it's cause he trained for SM. One of the big three. Or he learned that it wasn't SBS, KBS, and MBC.

He's gonna debut in the same company as TVXQ!, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, f(x), EXO, and the upcoming girl group Red Velvet.

[But like how would they know? Stalkers or?]

He already was getting dizzy from seeing so much yellow, and the constant stares and whispers about him didn't help.

"Maybe if I go to the bathroom and pretend to throw up, they'll let me go home." He thought.

[Thank MARK LEE I changed that part cause...]

He contemplated it for a little while longer before he decided to use that as an excuse to not go another day.

He then entered his first class of the day: Vocals. Though he wasn't the best at singing, he wasn't horrible. He was better at rapping. Even with his extremely shitty attendance record, he was still acing rap class.

The teacher started talking, and Taeyong already was drifting off. Luckily he sat in the back of the classroom so the teacher wouldn't notice.

Taeyong just hoped that he wouldn't have to debut as a vocalist.

The rest of the day went by smoothly and Taeyong was done with classes before he knew it. And he would be extremely happy right now if it wasn't for the fact that it felt like that every fucking time he showed up to that fucking building.

He was sick of it.

But at least the semester would be over soon and he'd get to practice more in late-May. He'd also get to see Johnny soon, which he completely forgot about as soon as he went to his second class.

Besides the fact that Johnny was there, Taeyong genuinely enjoyed being a trainee. It was actually extremely fun and it thrilled him that he would be the best dancer in all of Asia when he put his mind to it.

The choreographer was legitimately shocked everytime Taeyong worked so hard. But at least this choreographer always complimented him and then helped him work on things instead of telling him what he did wrong all the time like the choreographer at SOPA.

But at least now he could go home and chill. For now at least. His parents and sister had to work extremely late tonight so he would be by himself mostly all night.

He walked home which took forever. He reminded himself that this was why he rode his bike to school everyday. It was already 15:42 when he came home.

He decided to take a long, hot shower to think about what he planned to do for the rest of May. He decided to go to school the rest of the semester. Hell, it was only 4 more days anyways.

He could survive 4 more days, right?

———————————————————————
This chapter and the next two chapters are longer than what I usually write

But I do a good job at it.

[According to a friend of mine. AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. ]

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you always,
X