15

The rest of the day went as smooth as Yuta's "oppa is here".

Smooth and loud.

Music was blaring through the speakers as the now 9 boys trained in SM's basement.

Taeyong led the group in a dance they had been practicing since June 4th.

Everyone was screeching.

"Taeyong hyung is so handsome," Hyuck whined.

Sure, Taeyong had gotten an abundance of compliments since he joined SM. But never in the middle of practice.

"Why is he so handsome and I look like a burnt potato?!"

"You're lying to yourself, Hyuck. You're so adorable." Mark said.

Mark and Donghyuck were both shocked at Mark's sudden statement.

But Mark was right. Hyuck is adorable and needs to stop putting himself down.

"Aww so cute." Taeyong and Johnny cooed.

"I have no fucking idea what you guys are saying," Yuta said in Japanese.

Everyone went silent. Except for Jaehyun of course.

"So that's why Yuta hyung looks like an anime character," Jaehyun said, gushing over Yuta like always.

"Uhhhh yeah," Jeno said awkwardly.

He then started having a sort of mind-reading conversation with Jaemin which made everyone confused.

As for Taeil, he daydreamed of his dream boyfriend.

A flexible man who was not too much younger than him. He would also have to fight for his love, but in the end, they'd be a couple.

Yes, just your normal day with the rookies.

———————————————————————
Today just feels like a double update, Dive day

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you always,
X