4

Johnny and Taeyong had such a good time on their date. The flowers that Taeyong bought Johnny were blue-purplish, and Johnny had decided to pay for their dinner. And then they drove back to Johnny's place.

It was a relaxing drive. Taeyong wanted to rest his head on Johnny's shoulder [put your head on my shoulder~~], but didn't want to distract him. Speaking of distracting people, Johnny's hand was on his thigh and it was kind of driving TY crazy.

If he could, he could've just stayed in that dream forever. Sadly, he couldn't.

[TY needs to invest in shifting.]

He woke up, but then went back to sleep cause he didn't want to go to school that day.

Or, he wanted to go back to sleep, but his sister burst through Taeyong's bedroom door.

"You've missed WAAAAAY too many days of school, Taeyong." She said while storming into the room. She wasn't angry, just disappointed. "Not a lot of people get into this school. You're one of the lucky ones. So get up and go wash up in the bathroom."

He changed his mind. Maybe he would go to school today.

——————————————————————
Next chapter will be TY at school

[No, it's him at a fucking grocery store. OF COURSE HE'D BE AT SCHOOL YOU DUMBFUCK.]

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you always,
X