3

Taeyong couldn't sleep. He was too excited to see Johnny.

All Taeyong wanted in this very second was for Johnny to give him the biggest hug and make Taeyong drunk off of his kisses.

Even though Johnny wasn't there, Taeyong still said goodnight and that he loved him.

I mean, sure he was horny as all fuck, but he just wanted romance right now.

[Was that supposed to be funny or relatable cause uh.....boy you done failed]

He was desperate. And with May approaching, Taeyong got more excited each day. Cause May brings June, and June means Johnny. And Johnny is the only thing he wanted.

["Johnny is the only thing he wanted."
                                  ⬇️
Everything I Wanted by Billie Eillish
                                   ⬇️
Admit it. You're madly in love with blonde Billie.]

Johnny was his true love for sure, and Taeyong craved him.

He craved his love, his touch, he craved Johnny himself. Johnny was no doubt the best thing that has ever happened to him, and nothing could change that.

Nothing.

Not even his graduation from SOPA next year. Yes, in less than a year, he would escape that hell hole. Sure he enjoyed it sometimes, but most of the time he was asleep. And if he wasn't asleep? He wasn't even there to begin with. He hated going, so he just didn't go. But sometimes he reminded himself that if he goes to school instead of ditching, Johnny would be proud of him.

For some reason, Johnny just seemed so much older than Taeyong. He didn't know why, after all, he was only a little less than 5 months younger than his crush. Yet, Johnny just seemed older.

Maybe it was cause Taeyong found him to be so mature. He was a squishy baby, but at the same time he had a dark vibe that Taeyong loved.

Hopefully Johnny would love Taeyong as much as Taeyong loved him.

Too many thoughts floated around his head.

He might've never slept that night

———————————————————————
This was kind of all over the place, but it's supposed to be like that

I've been feeling kinda sad lately, but nothing too sad and nothing that will get in the way of writing so don't worry about me

[Nothing that will get in the way of writing hmm? Then tell me why you've been on hiatus for damn near 6 months?]

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you always,
X