W a l k • H o m e

Hinata knelt down to examine the body. There were a few fingerprints and saliva from Hinata. He took a bottle out of his bag and poured water on him. Then ripped a piece of his shirt off and rubbed his fingerprints off.

He then looked at his mouth. How would he get the spit out? Hinata was tired so he filled Ian's mouth with water. He took his jacket off and grabbed Ian's arm. He placed it over his shoulder and put his hand on his waist, making it look like he was drunk.

Then he heard footsteps behind him. He quickly turned around to see nobody. He stared for a few seconds before turning around and walking to the nearest dumpster. No one was around so Hinata took Ian's clothes off. He stuffed it in his bag and put on some gloves.

"I should have put these on sooner. Damn."

He picked up Ian's heavy body and threw it in the dumpster. He walked back to the alley and grabbed his jacket. He was about to put it on until he saw his shirt. It was covered in blood and ripped.

He took it off and thought for a few seconds. He was about to turn around until someone covered his eyes.

"I could have you arrested you know."

"Akaashi wouldn't allow it senpai."

Bokuto froze and stayed quite for a few seconds.

"SENPAI!?!"

"Do you not want me to call you that?"

"I do it just caught me by surprise. Here I brought you a shirt."

He handed Hinata a white turtleneck. "Do you always have this on you?"

"Ever since the incident I always bring clothes."

"ITS NOT MY FAULT! YOURE THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!"

"You're short I couldn't see you. Also we have to go help our allies in two days. Could you come with us?"

"Sure but I'm not that short."

Bokuto looked at him, trying not to laugh.

Hinata pouted and put the shirt on. Then Bokuto placed his hand on the small of Hinata's back and led him to the park.

"Guys I found shrimpy!"

Akaashi was talking to Kuroo while Kenma and Kageyama where glaring at each other.

Hinata whispered to Bokuto. "Why are they glaring at each other?"

Bokuto looked at the scene in front of him. "Maybe they both like you."

"Bokuto as much as I want that to be true, I actually think there's something going on between them."

"Maybe Akaashi knows something."

"I'll ask him later."

"Hey! Stop sharing secrets."

"Okay Kuroo we'll stop. Now Hinata, tell us about the flirting."

Hinata's face was red. He grabbed his bag and covered his face. He had wanted them to forget that.

"I- um..."

"Well? Me and Akaashi want to know! After all we are your parents."

"Bokuto san we aren't his parents."

"Sure Akaashi. I know you are overprotective when it comes to him, right Shri- where did he go?"

Of course Hinata took the chance to run. He would tell them if he saw them again. Right now he was busy hiding behind a tree.