P r o m i s e

Hinata gulped. He didn't know if Kenma was being serious.

"Kenma?"

"Not another word Shōyō." (He's pressed-)

Kageyama and Nishinoya were frozen in place. Kenma smirked and brushed his fingers over Hinata's neck.

"If I remember correctly your sweet spot was right here."

Hinata shivered at the touch. He still had a few hickeys from the other day, but they were pretty faded.

Kageyama took a step foward. Kenma pressed the knife against Hinata's throat. Kageyama quickly stepped back.

"I'll be taking him with me now. After all he'll love me in the sheets more than you." (KiNkY)

Hinata's face was a cherry. Kenma grabbed his face with one hand and kissed him on the lips again.

Kageyama snapped. He pulled out a knife and ran at Kenma. Kenma smirked and pushed Hinata out the way, blocking the slash with his own knife. Hinata tripped on a rock, making him fall on the ground.

"Looks like someone can't handle the idea."

"Tch. Noya grab Hinata."

Kenma's eyes grew wide. He hit Kageyama's stomach with his free arm and slashed his knife at Nishinoya. His arm had a deep cut from the slash.

"Ow that hurt! I thought you were a sniper."

"I am, but that doesn't mean I can't do anything else."

Kageyama pulled Nishinoya towards him and whispered in his ear. Nishinoya smirked. "Well there's never a challenge that I turn away from."

He ran at Kenma, visibly dropping his weapon in front of him, making Kenma confused. Kenma dodged the smaller male, grabbing his wrist and pinning him down. He straddled him to stop him from moving.

"Ow you're strong! That's.....so cool!"

Kenma raised an eyebrow. "I'm the enemy."

"That doesn't mean you can't be cool."

"Sure."

Hinata felt a shadow loom over him while he looked for something to attack with. He looked up to see Kageyama.

"Come on Hinata let's go."

"But what about the missi-"

"He never came okay so we're doing this again tomorrow. Now hurry up before your friends get hurt."

Hinata slowly nodded. He stood up and brushed the dirt off his skirt. Kageyama wrapped his arm around Hinata.

Nishinoya smirked knowing that his part of their plan was done.

"You focused on the wrong person sniper~"

Kenma quickly turned around to see Kageyama next to the van. Next to him was the small boy Kenma had fallen for. When did it happen? He didn't know, but he did promise himself to make the small boy his.

Nishinoya took his chance. He thrusted his hips upwards. Kenma, who was surpised by the action, lost balance and landed on top of him. Nishinoya quickly flipped him so he was on top now.

"I hope we can meet again sniper." He gave Kenma a devilish smile before climbing off and jumping into the van. Kenma sat up. The last thing he saw was Hinata in Kageyama's lap. Kageyama made eye contact with the blonde and smirked. The van doors closed as they sped away.

"...Fuck."

He looked at the ground. He gripped his knife. "Fuck! I should have just ran away with him." After a few minutes Kenma touched his lips and slightly smiled. That would not be his last kiss from Hinata. He could promise the whole world that.
__________________
"Nishinoya what was that!?!" Sugawara was in shock while Tsukishima and Yamaguchi laughed. This time Tsukishima was driving with Yamaguchi in the shotgun seat. They had all seen what happened.