F o l l o w e d

The plan was actually pretty simple. The keys that were given to him were for a red Ferrari that he would use until the plan was over. Hinata leaned on the car, looking at his phone to check the time.

"Five more minutes."

He took out a lollipop and popped it into his mouth. He twirled it in his mouth before it was finally time. Hinata walked into the bar and looked around. His eyes immediately landed on the blonde. He was surrounded by girls and guys, most looking ready to take him home. A few of them looked like they were watching over him.

Hinata walked past him. He pulled the lollipop out of his mouth and winked at him, making sure to catch his attention, which he did. Hinata sat down at the counter. The bartender walked up to him.

"What would you like?"

Hinata tapped the candy on his lips. "Something light."

He nodded and poured Hinata a light drink. Hinata took the cup and brought it to his lips.

"Are you alone?"

Hinata looked over to see Terushima. He had a smirk plastered on his face. Hinata gave him an innocent smile as he brought the drink away from his mouth.

"I got stood up by my boyfriend."

Terushima sat next to Hinata. He took his lollipop and put it in his own mouth.

"I would never do that to someone as beautiful as you."

Hinata was a bit disappointed. He wanted to finish the candy but he could always get another one. He felt his phone vibrate, but ignored it and put on a smile.

"Is that so? With all those people around you I would doubt that."

Terushima lifted Hinata's chin. "They're irrelevant but you aren't. Want to ditch this place?"

Hinata smirked. "Didn't you come with people?"

Terushima waved his hand. "I'll ditch them. I'll meet you at your car in a minute."

Hinata nodded and caressed his arm before walking out. As soon as the door closed he sighed. He pulled his phone out to see a text from Kenma.

Kenma <3: Were you just at a bar?

Hinata's eyes grew wide.

Hinata: Why do you ask?

Kenma <3: Im here because Kuroo dragged me along. Were you just flirting with a blonde guy?

Hinata: I have to go but I'll explain later.

Hinata turned his phone off. He could feel it vibrate but he ignored it.

"Are you ready to go?"

Hinata smirked. He turned around and gave Terushima another innocent smile. "Of course."

Hinata unlocked the car and got into the drivers seat. As soon as Terushima closed the door he sped off.

Terushima laughed. "Eager are we?"

Hinata just gave him a smile. "Who wouldn't be with someone like you?"

Hinata looked at his rear view mirror. He saw a car following them, which wasn't a good sign.

"Did you actually ditch the people you came with?"

"Yeah they don't know I left, why do you ask?"

"No reason. Just want as much time with you as possible."

Once they reached a red light Hinata pulled out his phone and sent a text to Kita.

Hinata: We're being followed by someone.