D r u g

Hinata pushed the copy machine away from him. Surprisingly the wheels weren't in bad condition so it rolled pretty far. However the smaller male jumped off before it got too far. He stood up and smiled.

"Hinata I'm going to let you deal with him." Kuroo patted his shoulder and ran into the other direction.

Bokuto started to stand up. "Shrimpy you don't need back up right?"

"I don't." He took out his combat knife. "Try not to die senpai~"

Bokuto looked surprised for a second before smiling and taking cover behind something. He loaded his gun and started shooting.

Hinata turned his attention to the male in front of him. The male studied Hinata, as if he was a prize. "So you're the one they talked about."

Hinata furrowed his eyebrows. Who was talking about him? He didn't have enough time to think as the male charged towards him. He slashed his knife at Hinata.

Hinata dogged it. He grabbed the other males arm and pulled him closer to Hinata. Before he could bring his knife closer the smaller boy wrapped his free arm around Hinata's waist and they fell on the ground.

Hinata's knife skidded across the floor. He cursed and tried to reach for it but the boy on top of him grabbed his hand. Hinata struggled under his grip while gripping the males other arm. Then he saw the position they were in. Hinata chuckled.

"What are we doing? Are we going to dance in the middle of battle?"

The smaller male looked at the position they were in. He let out a laugh. "I like you. You're Shōyō, right?"

"Oh I'm popular huh? And you are?"

"Nishinoya Yū."

"Well we can't chat for long huh."

Nishinoya smirked but nodded. Hinata quickly let go of Nishinoya and pulled out his other knife. He slashed at Nishinoya's neck, but he jumped away. Hinata ran to the direction of his other knife, but another male kicked it behind him.

Hinata gripped his other knife and slid under the male, cutting his ankles. He grabbed the first knife and finished the job by stabbing him in the chest.

"Wow Shōyō you have skills!"

"Nishinoya he killed one of your allies!" Another male spoke. He had short hair and brown eyes.

"Ennoshita we only knew that guy for a day. Anyways you should watch your surroundings."

The male named Ennoshita yelped when a bullet passed right by his face. He hid behind the pillar again while reloading his gun.

Hinata charged at Nishinoya, kicking him to the ground. Hinata raised his knife but had it shot out of his hand. He jumped back, dogging the other bullets.

Nishinoya grabbed Hinata's knife and stuck it in his pocket.

"Hey that's not nice!"

"Well come and ge-"

"NISHINOYA COME BACK WE HAVE TO GO!"

They both turned to see a male with silver hair. He had a serious expression, but his eyes were soft and caring.

"What about him?" Nishinoya pointed his knife towards Hinata.

The male closed his eyes and sighed. "We need you back in five minutes. With or without him."

Nishinoya smiled and nodded. He charged toward Hinata. He had to admit the smaller male was fast. Too fast. He grabbed Hinata's wrists and pinned him to the floor.