01:His Horrible Past

*Thunder rolling* *raining heavily*

General: The king has arrived, All hail to Our Lord KING MIN YOONGI....

Everyone: Greetings Our Lord Min Yoongi, we are happy you came back safely..*everyone bowing*

                                                  *the guards come in and the king arrives*

Queen Min: Everyone can stand up, we all are here for my dear son King Min Yoongi*smiling* who returned safely from the war

Queen Min: Everyone can stand up, we all are here for my dear son King Min Yoongi*smiling* who returned safely from the war..Our prayers has reached the gods and kept him safe...

Yoongi: *in mind: ugh that woman, she is always like this..acting like the sweetest woman and seducing men..I feel disgusted and having her as my mother is worst..she took aways what i loved the most...My Father...i hate having you as my mother*  *poker face*

Queen Min: *turning towards Yoongi* my dear son, thank the gods that you came back safely and you won once again..I am proud of you my son*smirking* never disappoint me my son..

Yoongi: y-yes eomma*looks down*

Queen Min: now that our king has arrived safely, let him take some rest..this event is done from here..

Everyone: *bowing* yes your highness..praise the king almighty

Yoongi: *in mind: look at her she is giving orders to them ugh why am i even here..she acted like i was not even here..and acting nicely to me when the people are here...you are just using me mother, remember I HATE YOU MOTHER !*  *Stressed*

Queen Min: * mind: this is what I want. THIS IS IT I am ruling them! my dream came true even though my son is the king i am ruling these people i-i I LOVE THIS OVERPOWERFUL FEELING!*  *smirking while looking at her son* son never disobey me or else you know what is going to happen to you...i will bring THAT THING back  *glaring and smirking*

Yoongi: *tears falling slowly* n-no i won't my Q-Queen...

Queen Min: *smirking and evil laughing* Thats my son, now go to bed ok my dear...*wispering to his ear- NEVER DISOBEY ME!*

*the queen left and yoongi was standing there while his tears were falling slowly..he is remembering the one he loved..HIS FATHER..*

                                                                                  *Flashback*

Years ago before his father died...