18: Happy Ending with Jungkook (END)

A different story.. this is where he true self is revealed..

Yoongi: are we really gonna end like this?..

Sun Hi: i can't trust you anymore.. i think it is better if we forget each other from now on.. you go marry someone who you love dearly and you can't LIE too..

Yoongi: and that is You! why can't you understand it! huh!

Sun Hi: shouting at me won't change anything YOONGI! LET'S END THIS PLEASE!!

you shouted at him making him flinch a little and you turned around and left, from there on you never saw him again.. after a few years and now you are 27 years old but still not married.. Jungkook is 25 years old (both in Korean age)

Somi: look Eonnie, i know.. you know my brother likes you.. get married already.. look me and Han are dating now?! 

you always thought what she said, your heart raced thinking about him but you tried to let it go since he is like your brother..

Jungkook: Noona? why is your face red?? *looking at you slightly smiling*

Sun Hi: O-oh K-kookie!? w-what? nah i-i'm okey.. *you said trying to cover your red flushed face*

he confessed to you after few weeks and of course you accepted it with love, and yes you married him too.. you always had to take care of him as he was like a baby.. but you liked it DUH!

Jungkook: Jagi! where is my banana milk!? 

Sun Hi: Yeobu! get it yourself! i am busy!

jungkook started to whine like a child, you had no choice and gave him some..

~FEW YEARS~

Sun Hi: Jeon Jae-Hyun! Jeon Jang Mi!! Come here right now! *you called your 2 kids, Jaehyun is 3 older than Jang Mi, she is 6 years old now* why did you not clean after playing huh! where is your father?! i need to teach him a lesson!

Jang Mi: APPA! EOMMA IS CALLING YOU!! 

he came and was a little nervous bcuz he was also playing with his kids..

you scolded him but later made up with him.. you brother has a child now and its a girl.. she is the same age as Jang Mi.. you always thought how Yoongi was.. is he ok? did he get married? but then you heard your parents saying that now he got a 2nd wife bcuz of his mother.. he also has 3 kids.. 1 boy and 2 girls.. you do miss him but you love Jungkook more than anything.. you can trust him now.. 

Yoongi was a cold king AGAIN

Yoongi was a cold king AGAIN.. he was cold to his kids, his 2 wives, his mother.. he also kill endless amount of people.. he still misses you but he knows now you are living a happy life so he let go what he 2nd loved the most.. YOU.. he also wishes that if we can meet.. let our kids marry each other.. 

~THE END~

check out my other new and old books i am currently working on.. hope you enjoyed

2 new books are up, check it out and read others too!