02:His Dark life

Yoongi was watching the rain fall down...he did not know something that could break our hearts, he was crying while looking at the sky

Yoongi: i am always controlled, why me? Am i even a good king? That woman killed by Appa for power...

After his father died he never smiled again, he smile was so cute and person would fall for it but after his father was killed he was never that happy kid..

Yoongi wiped his tears and decided to go to bed..

The next day...

Queen Min: son some guests are coming to meet you...be nice and don't be disrespectful *glaring at yoongi*

Yoongi: w-who are they eomma?

Queen Min: the Kim Family....

The kim family is the second richest family in korea..The MIN family rules Daegu and The Kim family rules Illsan in the Kim Family, The most known members are Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung....

Before they came yoongi started to practice sword fight..

The general: the Kim Family has arrived...

Yoongi: *panting* take me there now!

Yoongi went to the hall and met the boys, he was having a poker face all time...

Seokjin: greeting the king and queen of deagu..we came here because we needed some help from you...

Queen Min: what is it my lord *smiling*

Namjoon: alliance, between Daegu and Illsan...

Now lets meet our actress...

In seoul...

A girl: yah Han Sun Hi ! Come fast..your walking too slow!

Sun Hi: oh god, calm down..we are not late Somi..and i will tell Jeon eomma that you did not call me eonnie!

Somi: Noooo! Eonnie i am so sorry! Please don't tell eomma! She will take my snacks aways! *fake crying*

Sun hi: yeah yeah whatever...i won't tell her, since your my best friend..

Somi: *smiling like an idiot* thank you~ i love you eonnie~ *kisses her cheek*

Sun hi: Yah! Yah! Don't kiss me, why are you such a child! My poor face *pouting*

Somi: yah eonnie be thankful, not everyone gets my kisses like you *being proud*