15: True Him (Part 1/2)

Suga: l-listen, it is not what it l-looks like *shuttering*

Sun Hi: YOU! YOU CHEATED!! YOU LIED TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME!! *crying*

Suga: I did n-not my love..*crying* pl-please understand me m-my love.. DON'T LEAVE ME!

you could not handle this huge shock on you wedding day, you were about to faint when Jungkook came running and catching you as you were unconscious in his arms..

Jungkook: N-NOONA! WAKE UP! APPA! EOMMA! TAKE HER! *commanding* *mind: my love..let me love you...PLEASE* as his tears falling looking at you red face cause of crying..

Yoongi was just watching you.. as his tears falling, his friends came behind him and patting his back as he glare at them when he turned his back toward them..

Suga: why! why did this happen like this huh! care to explain! 

Namjoon: h-hyung! h-he just came in! we tried to stop them but no use.. *looks down*

Suga: nevermind, I need to tell her everything.. how I really am and if she accepts me as me I will change just for her..

you were lying on the bed for 2 hours because of sudden shock, Jungkook was beside you waiting for you to wake up with Somi and yours and his parents..

you fluttered your eyes and saw you parents, Jungkook, Somi and their parents around you..

Aunty Han: My dear, are you ok? is your head hurting? *worried*

You were looking around and you realized you are still on your wedding dress and again you started to tear up what happened before..

Sun Hi: e-Eomma, where is Suga.. oh wait Yoongi..

Jungkook: after all this happened, you still want to see him!?

Somi: Oppa.. *she looked at him as she knows why he is getting mad about it and of course you know it too but not in that way*

Sun Hi: look kookie, you know I love him deeply.. please understand it, don't act like I am your lover.. I only seen you as my brother forever and I hope you see me as your Noona not anyone else.. *straight*

his eyes were tearing up on what he heard and of course Somi looked at him worriedly, he excused himself and Somi was following him as your thought was "YOONGI".. you are missing him, his touch, his kiss, everything..

 you are missing him, his touch, his kiss, everything

Somi: O-oppa.. *her voice was shaking seeing him in tears..*

Jungkook: Somi-ya.... am...am i not... good enough..for her *tears falling*

Somi: Oppa... *pats his shoulder* please don't cry.. it hurts me not seeing the happy, jolly you.. *teary*

Jungkook: i want her to be happy... but it hurts me more when she is happy with someone else.. that.. that is not me.. *crying as he looks up in the sky*

they did not know something... You were watching them..you heard them... you were teary of course knowing that your kookie was in love with you all this time..

Sun Hi: *mind: why? Why Kookie.. why me.. you don't deserve me... you deserve someone else better than me..* you though as your tears falls when you heard them talk*

you saw everything, he crying on his sister's shoulder while she is trying to comfort him telling him to move on..

part2 will come soon, and i am trying to make 2 ending with Jungkook and Yoongi.. hope you will like it once it come out.