10: will you marry me my Spring Day?

Namjoon: so the plan to marry her without letting her know your true self is...

--------------------------

Han: So sis, did you find anyone to marry you.. remember Appa said that if you don't find one you must marry Baekhyun Hyung..

Somi: shhhh.. quite, she is taking rest.. cant you see Oppa..

Han: I can see that somi but, I am worried if Noona has to marry someone who she won't love..

Somi: Oppa, don't worry... she already found one...

Han: REALLY! who! have I seen him before..

Sun Hi: no he is from Daegu...

Han: ohh ok wait WHAT! DAEGU!! but our country hates them and so do them to us.. are u sure about this..

Sun Hi: don't worry we know each other for a long time and he agreed to marry me too so I don't have to marry into the Byun Family..

Han: should I tell Appa about this Noona? he will be happy to see your husband to be..

Somi: no thanks Oppa, she can tell him herself now Oppa go and have fun with your friends..

he left and Sun Hi was thinking on how she is going to tell about this to her family.. somi was also thinking of a plan to help Sun Hi to marry Suga..

Sun Hi: Somi-ya what do you think I should do??

she just kept thinking of an idea..

------------------------------------

Namjoon: so the plan to marry her without letting her know your true self is...

Seokjin: get the most beautiful ring for her and only her, she will be happy to see such a thing like that..

Namjoon: Hyung is right.. I heard that there is a shrine that store the most beautiful rings that can be only shared by lovers, Hyung you can use that and ask her to marry her..

Yoongi: but will others know? will there be problems..?

taehyung: no Hyung, only her family and us will know also you gonna show your fake side so he good at acting.. I can help you 

so all this chaos is happening now between them, and yup they are getting married but before that Yoongi need to so get the ring of destiny&love

so all this chaos is happening now between them, and yup they are getting married but before that Yoongi need to so get the ring of destiny&love.. its shows that 1. she is taken, 2. she married someone she love, 3. both are loyal and truthful to each other... but Yoongi's plan is to marry her and have a good life while not telling her about his majestic life..

she wants to tell her dad about the man she is going to marry but since he is from daegu.. will he let her marry him? lets find out..