12:Life after marriage is true?

Jungkook was depressed.. because he just lost someone he secretly loved.. yes many girls like him but he never looked at them because he had you in his mind..

as his tears were falling he saw you coming towards him.. with a smile..

Sun Hi: Kookie? what are you doing here? why is your eyes red? were you crying kook? *worried*

 Jungkook:*mind: this is why I can't give up on you.. because you care for me so much.. stupid me for thinking that I could make you fall in love with me..* N-no Noona I am fine *wipes tear while your not looking*.. but why are you here alone?

Sun Hi: oh i just came back from Suga.. we were going out to have some fun.. since we are getting married soon *smiling* Kookie ah~ thank you so much for being there for me.. you gave me courage to fall in love and now look i did *happy*

Jungkook: but that person is not me..*mumble sadly*

Sun Hi: huh? did you say something?

Jungkook: n-no Noona, you better go home.. its getting dark..

Sun Hi: its fine kookie, suga will be coming soon.. you go first since somi needs you..

he just passed a house and was waiting there to see Suga if he will come or not because if not then he can confess to you.. 

it was getting late slowly and Jungkook was smiling because he did not come.. he was about to come to you until he saw.. Suga running towards you and hugging tightly while kissing you head and you hugged him back..

his heart was broken again because your his first love.. and he always wanted to spend his life with his first love.. he just kept looking at you sadly while you and Suga were smiling happily and hugging each other..

 he just kept looking at you sadly while you and Suga were smiling happily and hugging each other

back to you..

Sun Hi: you came my love~ i missed you so much..*hugging*

Suga: *chuckle* we just saw each other a few mintues ago and my baby already miss me my love? *hugging*

Sun Hi: i do.. i don't want to stay away from you Love.. i love you so much my love.. *in his chest while hugging*

Suga: same here and i love you too *whispering in your ears* can't wait for our first night.. *bites your ear gently*

Sun Hi: *shook and make a small sound* s-stop that pervert! *blushing hard*

Suga: *smirk when you make that sound* what i said was true but i will only do it after our marriage.. *hugs again and you hug him back smiling*

they both were doing there thing while Jungkook was listening to them talking and of course he was tearing up listening to how you and yoongi talk to each other.. the most was when he heard and saw Suga biting you ear and you make a small sound and he saying "can't wait for our first night" and you blushing bright red.. it broke him.. he felt like he can't live anymore..