07:Who are you really?

Han: Noona, I have really notice something about you that make me worried..

Sun Hi: what? what about me Han...

Han: you have acting weird, your always day dreaming and your face gets red most of the time.. are you ok Noona? should I call the palace doctor to check you? *worried*

Sun Hi: n-no I am fine. just that these days I have a lot of work so you know I am stressed *lying*

Han: oh ok, hope you get all you work done, cause it is really strange for you to act like this Noona.. where did the bossy, strong Noona go? now I only see a gentle, sweet woman..

she was embarrassed because now she likes a guy so she started changing her attitude..

while Yoongi...

General: the king has arrived is on the way to the palace hall

all guards came with him and everyone was bowing down to him..

Queen Min: oh you arrived, where is my dress i told you to bring from Seoul? *annoyed*

Yoongi: here it is your highness.. *giving the dress*

Queen Min: you did a good job, i shall reward you my son... you can go out of the palace when ever you want but in disguise and only for a month.. got it *glaring*

Yoongi: y-yes Eomma, i will follow your order.. *bowing*

the queen left and he was happy because now he can go out of the palace to see her and spend time with her..

he went to his room and started writing a letter for her so he can meet her again..

he sent a letter by a pigeon that only they both know..the letter reached her and she opens it and reads it..

My Dear Spring Day..

come at the town near the Han river where we met before, i have a special thing for you and come with your friends for safety when you come to meet me.. say something and don't make them follow you.. I hope I can see you today..

Your Secret Lover,

Suga..

she was exicited to see him and decided to bring Chaeyoung along, she dressed the same dress.. she told her family that she will be going to town with Chaeyoung and they agreed because she was not going alone but with her friend..

 she told her family that she will be going to town with Chaeyoung and they agreed because she was not going alone but with her friend