03:Is it Fate or Coincidence?

Sun Hi: *mind: his eyes, his face. They are so beautiful!...WHO IS HE?*

back to Yoongi..

Yoongi: *mind: hope Eomma won't find me, I want some space from that place* oh sir can I buy some apples please..

The man: oh of course sir, they are 10 won. Hope you have a nice day..

Yoongi was walking down the street and he grabbed his hat and wore it but hen he heard a woman laughing and he looked up and saw a beautiful girl, it was like.. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.. he just stared at her and she also saw a him and both stared at each other for 2 mins

 he just stared at her and she also saw a him and both stared at each other for 2 mins

Yoongi: *mind: she is beautiful, I want to know her.. WHO IS SHE?...*

but then someone called her and she turned and ran toward them and she looked back again to see him and smiled slightly...

Yoongi: *mind: her voice is also beautiful, I want to talk to her but- *sigh* she went but.. she smiled at me, I couldn't help but smile back.. she is beautiful&cute indeed..*

back to Sun hi..

Sun Hi: *mind: I heard someone calling me and I turned and it was Kookie and somi* what is it! why are you guys there!

Jungkook: why are you not coming? me and somi are leaving!?

Sun hi: wait don't leave I'm coming *running towards them*

Sun Hi: *mind: when I reached, I turned around to see if he was there. I smiled and he smiled back.." I HOPE WE CAN MEET AGAIN" and I left with my friends*

Somi: eonnie why were you there? we were so worried?!

Sun Hi: uhhh umm i-i got lost YEAH...i got lost *lauhing nervosuly*

Jungkook: but why is your face red? are you sick? Somi lets take Noona home Palli(hurry)!

Somi: no oppa! eonnie is blushing *teasing* 

Sun Hi: *mind: both of them wiggled there eyebrows while i am blushing harder!* Y-yah l-lets just go Eomma jeon will be worried.

Kookie& Somi: sure *chuckle*

Later at night..

Yoongi: her eyes, her lips, her skin..i wish i could touch her, she was like a goddess from another planet..*smiling and blushing*

Sun Hi: he was the most handsome man i ever seen, i wish i was closer to see him..even though he has a scar he looks just handsome..

Yoongi&Sun Hi: *mind:Who is She/He?*

at Somi's house 

Somi: eonnie we have guest, get ready fast!

Sun hi: who are they ?do i know them?