06: Our good Memories?

Sun Hi: *mind: ahhhh! He touched my hand and kissed it!* she looked at her fingers and smiled at it remembering what happened yesterday.. 

both of them were thinking the same thing all day but you must be woundering how yoongi came out from the palace when his mother is there, lets go back and check..

Queen Min: son come here.. i have a task for you, you need to get my dress from seoul and remember go in diguise and..never tell anyone who you are *glaring*

Yoongi: y-yes mother *he was happy because he found out that she lived in Seoul and this is the best chance for him to meet you.. he bowed down and left to Seoul with his General*

and that is how he came to Seoul..

??: excuse me, is anyone here? i came from another country..

Somi: who are you? who do you want to meet?

??: is Ms. Han Sun Hi here? i am her childho-

Sun Hi: Chaeyoung-ah! you finally came!

they both hugged and jumped like little girls..

Somi: uhhh? Eonnie who is she? *confused*

Sun Hi: oh somi, she is one of my good friends..her name is Park Chaeyoung..

Somi: wait did you just say PARK!?

they both chuckled at her cute reaction..

Chaeyoung: yes i am their youngest sister.. and my english name is Rose..

Somi: did you meet your brother when you reached?

she shook her head, " no i wanted to met Eonnie before them"

at night..

Sun Hi: Eomma! me, Somi and Chaeyoung are going to the festival

Aunty Min: ok dears, come back safely..

they went to the festival and she actually came becasue she wanted to meet Suga as in Yoongi.. hopeing that she could see him again..

 hopeing that she could see him again