11:we are gonna live happily right?

he has finally proposed to you and you said yes and this time you both decided to meet your parents since they wanted to see Suga aka Yoongi and get a blessing for his marriage. 

Sun Hi: let's got to my Parents, they are waiting to see you.. since your soon to me my HUSBAND! *smiling*

Suga:*blush* y-yeah, lets go meet them..

they went to her house and her family and Somi was waiting there along with Jungkook

Uncle Han: come son, we have been waiting for you..

you and Suga sat down and he was nervous facing your parents..

Aunty Han: so son how old are you? why do you like my daughter? will you be ready to even die for her * looking at him*

Suga: i am 26 years old and I fell in love with her at first sight and yes Mrs. Han I am willing to give up my life for her because I love her with all of my heart *looking at you*

when you heard what Yoongi was saying, you couldn't help but slip a tear from your eyes because of happiness..

Han: why are you crying Noona? *he was looking at you worried*

Sun Hi: I am not crying hannie.. I am just happy.. to find a man like him *looking at him*

Uncle Han: tell me about your family son...

Jungkook was just staring at you with sadness in his eyes..

Suga told him and her mother everything which is actually a lie and a plan to make her marry him.. and they were happy for both of you..

while at Baekhyun's house..

??: hey look a letter for you Hyung..

Beakhyun: oh Kyung soo? why are you here and what kind of letter?

Kyung soo: i came to visit you and Suho Hyung and this letter looks like from the Han family..

Author: Do Kyung soo is also Baekhyun's best friend and he has a friend name Kim Jong dae and he belong to the Kim family and he is their cousin and he also know how the king looks like.. and he has nickname called Chen

 and he has nickname called Chen