05: can we meet again?

Yoongi: *mind: who was girl? why do I feel she and Sun Hi are related?*

he kept thinking about her, since we reached here I will let you what's there relationship...

when Yoongi was 7, he met a girl who was bossy and strong.. at first he did not like her but slowly he started having feeling for her and told her that he will marry her one day but after his father was killed he forgot everything good happened to him as a sudden amnesia, and Sun Hi she was 5 years old.. she was a kid and for that reason she forgot everything about him and moved to Seoul, and her birthplace is Incheon.. her father is the 6th prince all his brother moved but not his 1st brother since he is the king.. he decided to be a minister for the Jeon family in Seoul..

Sun Hi: Somi-ya can i ask you something..

Somi: yes of course you can..

Sun Hi: do you remember Han Ji Sung..

Somi: oh Han Oppa, yes why ask is he coming back with his friends..

Sun Hi: yeah, he send me a letter saying that he is coming back home to meet the Han family with his friends, and I heard there are a lot coming with him..

Somi: oh are they older than me Eonnie, i don't want to be the maknae anymore *fake crying*

Sun Hi: be luckily I heard some of them are younger than you..*smiles*

Somi: really YAYY!, I am not the maknae anymore..!!

Kookie: why is she going crazy Noona?

Somi: OPPA! I AM NOT THE MAKNAE ANYMORE! HAN OPPA IS COIMG WITH IS FRIENDS!!

Jungkook: Oh really Noona? han is coming back? *confused*

Sun Hi: yeah, but first you need to clam her down *pointing at somi*

Somi: don't you dare do anything to me, I know karate..*karate position*

Kookie: i won't go near her Noona i don't want to die at this young age *Fake crying*

Somi: i am looking at you Oppa, Don't. You. Dare!

You must be confused who is Han ji sung to Sun Hi right? he is her younger brother

You must be confused who is Han ji sung to Sun Hi right? he is her younger brother..now he is coming back home with his friends after a long time of sailing to different countries.. they are 8 people including Han Ji Sung..

suddenly..

??: excuse me is anyone here?

Sun Hi: oh hello, who are you?

??: Yah! I wanted to talk to her first!

she looked up and it was..

Sun Hi: Ji Sungie!! you came!