16: 2nd Chance&Revenge?

Yoongi: so will you, my Spring day give me a 2nd chance? i will tell you everything about me.. he said while hold your hands and looking into your eyes

you look at him and smiled.. and said with tears in your eyes "Yes", he pulled you into his arms and hugged you tight as you were doing the same and taking in his scent and also him too

Jungkook tried to move on from his first love while the REAL marriage is gonna happen soon...

Yoongi: Mother... he said as he looked at his glaring mother..

Queen Min: how long has it been my SON, away from me huh?! *she glared at him*

Yoongi: well i did have a better life away from you B*ITCH!

his step mother was shocked and angry on what he said.. her face was red from anger..

Queen: You Bas*ard! how dare you call me that! she was about to call the guards when she was a beautiful girl coming towards her..

Sun Hi: you have no right to shout at the king your highness.. you said while looking into the Queen's eye who shifted to you as she was glaring at you too..

Queen: you have not right to say that brat, and how dare you look at me in my eyes! she said as she was about to call the guards to take her away

you cling onto Yoongi's arms hugging it tight against your chest, you said "i am his fiancé, as to be short I AM HIS QUEEN"

Yoongi called out the guards and they came, he commanded them to take the queen to jail.. they were following the order as the queen was terrified and shocked and said "LEAVE ME YOU STUPID MEN! FOLLOW MY ORDER!"

you went to her as both the queen's arms were held by the guards.. you said "this is your punishment for what you did to him Mrs. Min" yes, you took off the title Queen as that's what everyone used to call her...

Yoongi was smirking at the sight he was watching, seeing his evil step mother hopeless and more than that his lover roasting her directly

Yoongi was smirking at the sight he was watching, seeing his evil step mother hopeless and more than that his lover roasting her directly.. he had fun watching the show but you did one action that shocked him but he liked it for sure.. you slapped her across her face as her tears were slowly falling down trying to ask for forgiveness

Sun Hi: you hurt him so much *slap* how dare you b*itch! *slap* how dare you hit my love HUH*SLAP* your tears are just lies to everyone now !!*slap*

Yoongi went towards his hopeless Step mother.. he sat down as she was in her knees which she never did in her life.. her tears were falling rapidly, he was in his king outfit and the queen was also in a royal dress.. so Yoongi said "hmmm~ this dress is too expensive for a useless B*tch so i want you to change into servant's clothes"

the queen got shocked on what she heard and tried her best to remove her arms from them.. 

Queen Min: HOW DARE YOU TWO! I AM THE QUEEN! LEAVE ME AND LISTEN TO ME!..

you just sighed and signaled to take her to prison, she kept looking back at him while glaring an screaming while Yoongi looked at her.

he looked at her and showed his thumped down and mouthed "you lost"

you were behind him hugging his back trying to clam his anger down and he did.. he turned around and faced you, hugging you back and kissed your head..

................................

check out my new book on taehyung.. 

and this book will end soon hope you guys enjoyed it..

to be continued