17: His Final Dream to be complete

his mother was just staying in jail hopeless, she was wearing thin, ripped clothes covered with dirt..

Queen: This is not what i wanted! no! I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN! *she screamed*

while you and Yoongi got married yesterday after he introduced you to his country and yes, they don't like you bcuz you are from Incheon..

in the bed room~

Sun Hi: Ahhh,Hon~  Be Gentle~ *she hissed*

Yoongi: can you stop moving will you Jagi!! it will hurt you more!

Sun Hi: YAH! my back is hurt! of course it will hurt! she scolded

Yoongi: did i go too rough last night hon~ sorry if i hurt you~ 

Sun Hi: yes, you should! bcuz of you my back is hurting me! but i will forgive you..

yes, they did make love but he was a LITTLE rough so, now your back is aching in pain and he is applying medicine..

...................

your family was happy that both of you married while Jungkook decided to go back to his training in china.. as he was a little uncomfortable to see you and him together..

Somi: do you really have to go Oppa? is it bcuz of Eonnie?

Jungkook: i think i need sometime to bring back myself Somi-ya.. don't worry i will come back and don't worry i am not going alone.. Jimin and Hoseok hyung is also coming with me..

Somi secretly likes your brother Han, yes.. she likes him so much.. she wants to tell you but she is afraid that you will tell him too.. she did not know that Han also has a crush on her.. you know it and you always tease him when he is a little shy around Somi..

Han: Noona, i am so nervous right now.. what if she does not feel the same as me??!!

you just chuckled at his cuteness.. when yoongi said "be a man, man.. make her your like i made your sister mine..." you hit his arms in shyness, while he just chuckled and did a good luck to your brother..

yes, he is gonna confess to her.. yoongi also is supporting him and you are waiting for somi as you said to her to meet at a shop where you and yoongi also brought Han to meet her..

-CUT- 

we are gonna end her for now, i will update the rest as soon as possible..