①⓪ Not Yet

"Well, would you look who it is!"

The repair shop. After a few days of internally debating with himself whether or not he should really be interacting with these people, he lost to the lesser part and asked Jisung to take him there though the sliver of him that said he should go home, do his homework, and never speak to them remained.

Jisung crossed his arms over his chest as he led the younger further into the building. It wasn't anything grand or overbearingly fancy, simply a normal repair shop with a few cars hanging around. A few of them he recognized belonged to the crew, but most were every day pedestrian vehicles. One of the more familiar crew cars, one that's been burned in the back of his mind, had a mop of blonde hair leaning against it's side. Chan. Jeongin was brought back from zoning off when Jisung shouted across the shop, "I had to drag him here! Kept dawdling after a student council meeting."

"My vice president needed me," Jeongin replied under his breath. A word echoed in the back of his mind; excuses. He searched for somewhere else to look, anywhere but the man staring at him, observing him, like he was dissecting his every movement. Did he know? He had to know.

"But, think about it. School is out. She can find you during school hours, for now, look!" Jisung pointed to a red Volvo, "Cars!"

Jeongin stared at the vehicle Jisung, who by now had already disappeared and left Jeongin to feel awkward standing in the middle of the shop, had pointed to. Not because the car was particularly interesting or stood out, but because of the people interacting with it. Minho was hunched over the popped open hood, pointing a flashlight far down into the engine at someone laying beneath the car, the only indication they were there being the legs poking out from under the chassis.

A hand stretched out from under the car, "Minho can you hand me the... Um, th-the thing?"

"This?"

"No, not that, the other one," Changbin handed the torque wrench back to the older who gaped mindlessly at it for a few seconds before picking up another tool and handing it down. From under the car there was a, "Ah, yup, that's it. Thanks."

Jeongin waddled over to the pair in an attempt to entertain himself, "What are you two doing?"

"Nothing complicated; just a routine check, oil filter replacement, you know how it usually goes," Minho was the one to answer. He scooted over, allowing for the younger to take an unsure place next to him.

"They're going to drop the engine later," Hyunjin spoke up from the sidelines of the repair shop. He was munching on a Choco pie, whether it was an excuse to not help out or he was genuinely hungry, was anyone's guess to take. Regardless, he was stuffing his cheeks with the delicious snack instead of actively participating in the task at hand, effectively irritating the two seriously working.

Jeongin turned to Minho in confusion, "I thought you said it was a routine check?"

"Here's how it goes: I know our customer said they only want us to check the engine, replace the oil, but those gaskets are really dried up, so I might as well replace those, and there's some oil on the spark plug threads which shouldn't be there. While I'm working in the area, we heard a weird noise, so let's just drop the entire engine and fix it up," He admitted, "We're scamming them for a few more bucks. Slap it on as a 'bonus' to the check up because they never asked for us to do that."

"Is that really scamming? You're helping."

"Take some advice from the Masters; The best scams are those that make you think exactly that. It's helping," Changbin spoke up from under the car once again. He could almost make eye contact with the younger between the pipping and metal frames that locked together. He rolled out from under the Volvo, taking care to hit Minho in the ankle with the dolly he laid on. He sat up, threw the wrench in his hands to the side, "Speaking of which. Chan, you should show Jeongin your car."