②⑤ Billiards and Wallflowers

"Let's talk."

Jisung leaned his lower back against the billiards table, his attention divided between an awkward Jeongin and chalking a cue stick. Similarly, Changbin was lurking around the table, tossing the balls to their proper place before the two started their cutthroat back and forth game till someone won. Although they asked Jeongin if he wanted to play, the only time he'd seen them this serious was when they were racing, or better yet, merely talking about car mechanics. He knew better then to get involved, and lightly declined.

"So you invited me here to question me," Jeongin casted his gaze to Changbin in an attempt to avoid the one standing offensively in front of him. Though, 'here' wasn't much to go off of. Jisung had decided to drag him along, not giving any time to decline before he was shoved into a car and suddenly took off. This building was something akin to a bar; the same polished wooden counters and stacks of bottles piled on smooth shelves, expensive spirits and hard liquor kept out of reach of the common man at the top shelf though it had been advertised as a place for darts and billiards. But it wasn't a disgusting place in the slightest. It felt rather classy.

"Exactly. I thought it would be a nice change of pace from the usual shop interrogations," Jisung beamed. From the other end, Changbin gave him a light call to tell them the stage was set. He quietly nodded, taking his place but never letting his eyes wander from the younger. His face darkened, "Spill it."

Jeongin stepped back, "Pardon?"

"Are you seeing Chan? Every time you two are together, I'm convinced you're trying to mentally strip each other. Like. If you're trying to be discreet, you need to try harder cause you two couldn't be more obvious and it's gross."

Jeongin felt heat rise in his cheeks. It was really that obvious? He shifted uncomfortably, sneaking a glance over to Changbin in hopes for a way to escape the questioning only to receive the same stone-cold leer even a detective would spill all their secrets to. With no help from either sides, he dropped his gaze to his feet, nibbling miserably on his bottom lip as he told, "I'm not sure."

"How can you not be sure?" Jisung narrowed his eyes.

"I don't know, he's never talked about us and I've never had the thought to ask."

"Buddy," Jisung scoffed, "You need to establish that asap."

"Isn't that dynamic kind of weird? I mean, he's a criminal."

"Yeah but you didn't seem to mind, now did you?" Jisung quipped as he pulled the cue back, and struck at one of the balls.

Jeongin flushed even brighter, "That's different...!"

"Like hell it is!" Jisung hissed. He pushed away from the billiards table just as Changbin sent him a strange look, turning to face the other crew member with an accusing finger pointing in Jeongin's direction. The younger had a dim thought; it would be nice if a meteor hit us right now. Jisung remarked, "He had hickeys on his neck!"

Changbin's eyes went wide, "When?"

"Few days ago. I had to grill Jeongin about it," Jisung told the other crew member, the tone of his voice wildly swinging from proud to furious to teasing, and never staying with one emotion. Before the younger could interject, he went back to accusing, "Apparently they hid in a closet and Chan decided that was the best time to shove a tongue down Jeongin's throat."

"I did," Jeongin squeaked, "It was me who started it, not him."

"In that case, show some self control!"

"Yes, but it's really hard."

Jisung froze. The corner of his lips quirked into a simper, "So you admit you have the hots for him?"