Hello?

lmao it has been 2 years since i last published on this website and it is genuinely so funny to me that so many people shipped this? my 13/14 year old ass was TRIPPING but somehow my dumbass younger self was more popular than I'll ever be so if you're still here then that's crazy but also go check out my other story on @BeeClumzee called 'Light and Shadows'

It's original and this is the synopsis:

In the world of Vathrek, humans inherit a gift from their most dominant parent...

Soren Veynar is the 18 year old daughter of Arhun and Gayla, born with a gift that neither of her parents possesses. She lives in Abrinake with her family through the guidance of the Life Tree, which shows visions and fractions of the future. However, when this tree is destroyed by Aerav Crestoak, Ren is forced to hide from the evil dictator. But Ren is determined to defeat her country's ruler and mend the Life Tree...

Caydn Crestoak is the 19 year old brother of Aerav Crestoak. His power means he can never escape the darkness - whether he wants to or not. But when Soren Veynar turns up at his brother's doorstep, everyone's world is brightened, especially Cadyn's. As Ren and Caydn become closer, they realise they have the same goals in common...

Can Ren and Cadyn defeat their murderous dictator and restore the Life Tree to its former glory before it's too late? Or will Vathrek crumble to pieces?