Do The Ninja Drink?

Nya: Sometimes drink for special occasions.

Kai: Same as Nya :)

Jay: But when he drinks, he drinks a lot, which is sometimes.

Cole: No alcohol, he good boi

Zane: Nindroids can't get drunk, but he also good boi

Lloyd: He good boi no drinks except for special occasions.

Pixal: Same reason as Zane, she good girl :)

Skylor: Drinks when she's alone. Which is not that much. 

Seliel: Drinking buddy: Kaylee, Only drinks sometimes.

Kaylee: Fuck, she has a whole vodka stash in her room along with the Oreos. After a mission or something else she goes to her room and drinks 2 shots of vodka because somehow she can keep it down without being tipsy or getting nauseous. No one knows about the secret vodka stash expect Morro. Seliel is her drinking buddy, but she doesn't know about her vodka :). No one else knows she drinks that much.

Morro: He also drinks, a lot, but isn't as boss level as Kaylee. The only reason why he knows about her stash is that he caught her red-handed drinking at 3 AM in the morning because she can't sleep. After that, they both drank together, and then Kaylee offered her stash to Morro, saying that he can drink whenever, but always leave one in the box where she was hiding them. That's the story, but everyone knows that Morro drinks.

Betcha you didn't expect that lol.