Jeremey I fucking swear to god-

Scary Larry yum yum

Um, random OTP prompts with my Ninjago ships:

fluff

angst

cool stuff

Pixane

Jaya

Kailor

Coliel

Lloylee (Lloydxmyoc)

Poor Morro's all alone. Someone make an oc or suggest a character so I can give him someone to love

~~~~

Skylor: *Falls downstairs*

Kai: *Catches her*

Skylor: 

Kai:

Kai: Guess you could say that you fell for me.

Skylor: Put me down.

~~~~

Jay: What are you doing?

Nya: *Snuggling in Jay's arms* Hiding

Jay: ... do you mean hugging?

Nya: *Pauses* Did I fucking stutter?

Nya: This is my safe place.

Nya: Now shut up and put your arms around me

~~~~

Laser Tag

Lloyd: *Corners Kaylee*

Kaylee: Come one step closer and I will hit this gun over your head you fuckin-

Lloyd: *Kisses Kaylee*

Kaylee: 0-0

Lloyd: *Steps away*

Lloyd: *Shoots her*

Kaylee: 0-0 LLOYD YOU ARE DEAD TO ME

Lloyd: *Runs*

~~~~

Cole and Seliel: *Playing Just Dance*

Seliel: *Winning for most of the song*

Cole: *Gets all of the "yeah" moves and beats Seliel*

Seliel: *Yells* YOU STUPID WHORE

Cole: *Laughing*

Seliel: I'm mad don't talk to me.

Morro: Guys it's 3 AM shut up.

~~~~

Zane: I can fit the whole world in my hands.

Pixal: No you can't

Zane: *cups Pixal's face in his hands* I just did. 

Pixal: *blushes furiously*

~~~~

Shot angst stories of OTPs

~~~~

"Hear me out." Lloyd reasons.

"Why the fuck should I listen to you?" Kaylee snarls, tear tracks falling down her face, hair in different directions. "I forgave you with Harumi. I forgave you with Akita. Now I don't know how to forgive you now."

"I'm so fucking sorry Kaylee, I." Lloyd says.

"Well sorry can't cut it anymore!" Kaylee cried.

"Let's try again." Lloyd offers.

"No. I'm done with you. You promised me that when we're together, you'd only make me cry happy tears." Kaylee snapped. "Well, Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, I'm crying and these aren't happy tears." Kaylee left, not looking back, even once.

"I fucking messed up so much." Lloyd muttered, falling to the ground, sobbing. 

~~~~

"It's alright." Jay choked out. Not this. Please not this.

"Jay. I'm sorry. Tell everyone that I love them." Nya gasped, staring down at the bullet hole in a stomach. Blossoms of red seeped out of the wound and into her gi.

"No, no. Don't say that Nya. You're gonna be fine. Medical's coming really soon." Jay assures, holding the love of his life in his arms.

"Stay with me. Please." Nya whispers.

"Always." Jay promised. The Water Ninja gave her love of her life a small smile, then fell limp in his arms. "Always and forever Nya." Jay cried.

~~~~

"I can't take this anymore." Seliel choked out.

"Please don't cry." Cole says, holding Seliel tightly. They were the last ones. A monster rose up, and it was to powerful, to great, to evil for the ninja to conquer. The monster creeped closer as Cole and Seliel, the last ones of the Ninja team held each other tightly. The monster's fist came down on them, and they were no more.

"I love you." Cole and Seliel whispered at the same time.

~~~~

"Pixal, no!" Zane yells, as the possessed Samurai X swung a sword at him.

"There is no Pixal!" Pixal yelled, stabbing Zane right through the source of his power. The Nindroids eyes flickered twice.

"I love you so much my snowflake." Zane gasped and the Ninja of Ice was no more.

"ZANE!" Pixal gasped, finally free of the possession. "No. No. No!" She sobbed.

"You did this. It was all your fault." The Overlord hissed, and possessed Pixal once more. Samurai X picked up a sword, and stabbed herself through the power source. She fell to the ground, next to her Nindroid.

~~~~

"Please don't shut me out." Skylor cried, sliding down the door to Kai's room. "I can help you."

It was a day after Nya's death. A day since Kai locked himself in his room. Skylor leaned against the door, sitting down, her back facing the door. "Please don't shut me out." Skylor cried.

Little did she know that Kai was on the other side, in the same position, crying too.

~~~~

Fluff/Incorrect quotes

~~~~

Kai: So what's it like dating Seliel?

Cole: I once asked for water when she was mad at me and she brought me a glass of ice, and said wait.

Cole: I love her so much.

~~~~

Kai: *Hugging Skylor* Let's get married.

Skylor: Did you say something?

Kai: No!

Skylor: I'm pretty sure you-

Kai: Nope!

Skylor: Alright then *cuddles with Kai*

~~~~

Morro: Why are Jay and Nya sitting with their backs against each other?

Zane: They got in a fight.

Morro: Then why are they holding hands?

Zane: They get sad when they fight

~~~~

Kaylee: Is something burning?

Lloyd: Only my everlasting love for you.

Kaylee: The toaster is on fire again isn't it?

Lloyd: Ye- OH MY GOSH THE TOASTER IS ON FIRE AGAIN!

Kaylee: *Face palms*

~~~~

Zane: What will make you feel better?

Pixal: *Shrugs*

Zane: Cuddles?

Pixal: *Nods*