Chapter 31

Kim Bodnia as Konstantin Levenski (Dimitri's brother)

Megan Fox as Oksana Kowalski

Sofia's POV

This was no longer a problem only me and Izzy knew about. Now the whole family was out for blood and nothing would stop them until they had.
Everything what had happened become a dazz in my brain, I couldn't comprehend what had just happened. Maybe that's what death feels like, just one be fuzz and then your gone.

Everyone was going mad.
They had completely lost there heads.

Dad was on the phone to everyone making sure there was no where Pietro could go and hide. Gio was just in an all out rage, wanting to go out now and kill him. Dom was the calmest of them all, he has a different instinct compared to Gio and dad, almost like a sixth sense.

Mum on the other hand was still seething that her table had a hole in it and now with the added extra of blood on the stairs from the shot wound caused by dad. "I still can't believe this, why did you have to invite Sofia?"

I nearly was just murdered she can't blame this on me.

"I just didn't want no hard feeling I guess and it's not like I invite to come tonight, he just turned up."

I could still see the anger in her eyes. "He's your ex-boyfrind Sofia there is always going to be hard feelings." She walked off shaking her head.
I went back to my bedroom to see the damage from the shot I missed and it's safe to say the damage to the wall was pretty sever, shame it wasn't Pietro's head.

I looked at myself in the mirror, how could my life turn upside down so much in the space of a month?
My neck was red raw from Pietro's hands, I knew as soon as Ivan took a look at me he will be raging like the other lunatics in the house.

"Sof are you in there?"

Izzy was knocking at my bedroom door. Dad must have rang Angleo for some more backup and deranged psychopaths around the house.
"If your like the other loons in the house you can stay out."
The day hadn't even started yet and I was already finished with it. Izzy came in my room with a sheepish grin on her face.