007

kim yohan
"you always answer with more questions to  questions that scare you,"
- shouldn't, couldn't, wouldn't

---

of course he lied. yohan didn't went to the supplier, he just wants to pick up minjoo without her, nagging him.

when he smiled at minjoo as soon as he stopped the car in front of her. pumasok na siya sa passenger's seat at agad na tumingin sa back seat.

"sabi ko na nga ba eh," minjoo clicks her tongue at inilagay na ang bag niya sa back seat. yohan chuckles.

"issa prank!" yohan smiled awkwardly, "gusto ko lang naman na sunduin ka," he said.

"alam ko pero ayaw kong dumagdag sa sched mo," minjoo replied.

yohan started driving before replying to minjoo.

"you know me, minguri. i'm pretty laid back and besides, manager gyuri is the best," he said and glanced at her.

tumango na lang si minjoo habang natatawa. yohan focused on driving and went they get there, his staff greeted minjoo.

they know her already. the staffs are mostly yohan's friends from college who helped him in his resto, including manager gyuri.

yohan majored in culinary arts— hindi halata sa kanya ang mag major ng ganito. but yohan always dreamed on becoming a chef.

he then met gyuri from their university and became friends. gyuri is a business administration major and their thesis paper is to make a business. gyuri wants to make this come true that's why yohan collaborated with her.

their resto is still small pero it's rising with the help of his friends.

"hi minjoo!" gyuri greeted and hugs her.

a few moments later, dumating na ang pagkain.

"that's the new dish?" minjoo asked and yohan nods proudly.

tinikman ito ni minjoo and he's anxious kasi baka hindi 'yun masarap. nagulat siya nang biglang ibinaba ni minjoo ang chopsticks niya at tinignan siya.

but instead of being more nervous, he ended up getting mesmerized by her beauty kaya his reaction were a little late when minjoo gave him a thumbs up.

"ang sarap!" she said.

"h-ha?" yohan blinks and came back to his senses.

"as expected, chef yohan. i'm sure mas magiging popular ang resto with this one!" she said and clapped.

"woah," yohan blurted.

he looks at minjoo again and watch her as she eats the food. she started to share things that happened in this day, like how she handled the rude customer this morning, and the little things that made her happy this day.

her day is just the same as yesterday, and the other days, but yohan still wants to listen her stories. he still wants to know how she spent her day and it feels like his day is also complete just by hearing them.

yohan is driving minjoo to her apartment when he realized na pupunta pala sila sa condo ni haechan mamaya.

"how about your dinner?" minjoo asked.

"we'll hangout at haechan's place mamaya. didiretso na lang ako 'dun para makapag luto," yohan said and minjoo nodded.

nang makarating na sila, kinuha na ni minjoo ang bag niya at ngumiti kay yohan.

"thanks for the food and sa ride," she said while taking off her seatbelt.

yohan smiles at naunang lumabas para pagbuksan siya ng pinto.

"thank you,"

minjoo stops and looks at him. it's always like this everytime he sends her home. they would stare at each other for a minute or two, waiting for something, or someone to speak, because they don't know what to say.

or they just simply feeling the moment. moments with each other, until it lasts— because they never knew when will it last.

"okay, goodnight."

minjoo pats his shoulder.

"goodnight," yohan waves at her and watched her until she went inside the building.

he counted for a few minutes before looking up to her apartment floor, specifically her area. nang umilaw ito, alam na niya agad na nakarating na si minjoo sa apartment niya.

he smiled knowing she went home safely and drove to haechan's condo.

it's been 3 years since they've been like this. they are going out but with no label. they couldn't define the relationship kasi pati sila naguguluhan na.

they are so confused that they just settled with this set up— where it seems like they're dating, and he's courting her. 'yun lang, they decided to be like this.

the truth is, natatakot si yohan. he's scared that if he'll label their relationship, it will end up like one day they will break up and the next day they would start ignoring each other's existence like nothing happened between them.

ayaw niya 'yun. natatakot siya.

he knows he's being selfish, but he can't lose minjoo by just labeling things. as long as they know their feelings for each other then he'd rather stay like this.

like a coward.

---

pls don't hate yohan for this. the first 10 chapters are the introductions for each characters that's why you need to focus on the narrations.

alam kong boring yung narrations ko but i'm trying my best 👉👈