108

one day we fell in love.

yohan smiled as minjoo tastes his new dish for his resto. he wants her to be the first one to taste it.

he stares at her, waiting for a reaction. minjoo slowly looks at him and smiled, giving him a two thumbs up.

"ang sarap! wow," she said and hugs him. yohan feels so happy, he kisses her temple at tinikman din ang dish.

everything is perfect, yohan wished that it won't end. minjoo was just yohan's crush back then. he's okay admiring at her from afar.

until he confessed to her. he still remembers it vividly how she looked so cold and red, it was on the first snowfall.

he didn't expected that minjoo likes him too, and she's just waiting for him to make a move.

but then one day he realized he can't afford to lose her, so he became selfish and a coward. ayaw niyang bigyan ng label kasi natatakot siya.

he's scared of many things, but at the end of the day, he chose to be brave.

and he didn't regret it.

that night when shuhua drove him to minjoo's apartment, he said the things that are holding him back. he confessed and took the risk because like they say, the risk is always a part in falling inlove.

and now, he's living his life to the fullest— with minjoo at his side.

madami silang naging problema, that includes yohan being everybody's best friend. minjoo admits na pinagseselosan niya si gyuri kasi sila ang mas palaging magkasama at mag business partners pa.

but yohan assured that she's the only one. and besides, gyuri and han jisung gave their relationship a second chance.

speaking of gyuri, she's currently speaking with celine and seungmin. sila kasi ang assigned sa catering services para sa kasal nila.

just like yohan, seungmin is also a chef, pero sa ibang school siya kasama si han. he's a chef in a five star restaurant na pagmamay-ari ng mga qian.

celine, just like renjun is taking a 2 year course to be a licensed professional teacher. they realized that they also want to teach.

bukas ang graduation nina hana, stephanie, chenle, jeongin at cia. naghahanda na rin sila for their get together. next year naman gagraduate si cara dahil six years ang veterinary medicine at si jisung sa kanyang engineering course.

minjoo and yohan spent the rest of their day at the restaurant, cooking dishes, goofing around and talk things like they always do. they even had a double date for dinner with gyuri and han.

on their way home, minjoo can't help but to smile. she stared outside the window while a mellow love song is playing on the radio inside yohan's car.

it's traffic dahil uwian na, but she doesn't mind. kahit abutin sila ng isang araw dito, as long as kasama niya si yohan ay ayos sa kanya.

yohan suddenly held her hand kaya napatingin siya sa kanya. he smiled and it melted her heart. she smiles back and intertwines their fingers.

they are just silent the whole ride, with their hands intertwined. the silence is comforting in a way that minjoo wants to close her eyes and feel every moment. the night is silent, and they are just listening to their heartbeats.

"we're here," yohan said and stops the car. minjoo came back to reality and looks at the building in front of them.

"oh," she mumbles as she takes her seatbelt off. lumabas na ng sasakyan si yohan at pinagbuksan siya ng pinto.

minjoo smiles at him while going outside his car.

like the usual, they would stop to stare at each other for a few minutes. they are just staring, like communicating through their eyes and soul. it's like they are feeling this moment before reality kicks in.

one day we fell in love.

one day, yohan fell in love with a girl he only admires from afar. the girl who stood in front of their class as a transferee, the girl he saw on a bus stop, the girl he's pertaining to every song titles he tweets, and the girl whom he'll never stop admiring.

minjoo woke up missing every pick up lines and jokes yohan makes and then one day, she's catching feelings. as she looks at him, the nostalgia on the first snowfall 3 years ago hit her and she felt it like it was just yesterday.

yohan still looks at her lovingly, like she's the only one in his heart since day one— because she's right.

it's her, and it will always be.

---