110

one day we broke up

seeing one of her best friends in a wedding gown, cara couldn't help but to tear up. after fixing celine's make up, she hugged her tightly.

"i'm so happy for you," she said.

"'wag mo nga akong pinapaiyak!" pagbibiro ni celine. kumalas sa yakap si cara habang natatawa.

"hala 'wag nga kayong mag drama diyan naiiyak ako!" yerim said.

they continued fixing themselves and getting ready for the wedding. dumating na din si shuhua and as expected, she looks very stunning even with her simple dress.

isa-isa na silang pumunta sa simbahan. she's clutching hana's arm on their way there.

pagdating nila, andyan na ang mga bisita. they are the bride's maid kaya nasa labas muna sila. casandra, who is the maid of honor is talking to felix over the phone.

"gago naiiyak na naman ang kupal," casandra said as soon as she walked towards them. napatawa na lang sila habang kinukwento ng kaibigan kung bakit naiiyak na naman ang boyfriend niya.

they waited for the bride to come, they are so excited yet emotional. today is the big day, their dearest best friend is getting married.

cara kept herself busy, but still, her eyes wander around the area— waiting for him.

                      "kanina ka pa diyan ah?" jeno said. jaemin blinks, looks at him and shakes his head.

"wala," he said while looking away, jeno chuckles beside him.

"anong wala? halos mahulog na mata mo kakatingin diyan sa pinto," jeno mused. jaemin immediately shoot daggers at him but he just laughed, his eye smile is visible again.

he's nervous. hindi niya alam kung bakit. hindi naman siya ang ikakasal pero kinakabahan siya and at the same time, he couldn't wait to see her.

"ayan na hinahanap mo," jeno whispers as the door opens, little children went inside and then the bride's maids.

there she is, holding a little bouquet of flowers as she walks on the aisle. his heart pounded as everything went into slow motion.

for jaemin, caroline anne is the epitome of an angel. she floats like a feather, her hair flowing and dancing with the wind as she walks, she sighs like a sweet lullaby. calling her beautiful is an understatement— she's more than that.

her beauty is like a season, ever changing yet staying the same. she can replace the gloomy morning with her golden sunny smile. she's more than that.

she's caroline anne.

as he looks at her walking down the aisle and as his heart beats so fast, jaemin just stared at her— letting himself get mesmerized in her presence.

he's getting those butterflies again.

"matutunaw 'yan," jeno said, dragging him back to the reality.

jaemin smiles and took a glance at her once again before trying his best to focus on the event and not get sidetracked by her.

                  the day is almost ending. cara decided to walk by the garden in the place where the reception is held. halos mapuno na ang gallery niya sa mga pictures and videos.