073

na jaemin
"you've been on my mind
sealed, delivered and signed,"
-

the great unknown

---

jaemin casually ruffled his hair before heading towards the dress shop which yerim and minjoo owns. he feels so proud looking at this building. his friends owns this, and they finally achieved their dreams.

as soon as he stepped inside, agad siyang nakita ni minjoo. he smiles as he spreads his arms wide open, inviting her for a hug. minjoo rushed to him and hugs him tight.

minjoo has a huge place in his heart. she's like his walking diary, especially the time nung tinatago pa niya ang feelings niya kay cara, sa kanya siya nagkakalat. for him, she's not just a seatmate. he treats her as his own sister.

"na-miss mo ako noh?" jaemin asked at ginulo ang buhok niya.

"di masyado," minjoo scrunched her nose and chuckles. napailing na lang si jaemin habang natatawa.

"si yerim?" he asked.

"andun sa part time niya," she kidded habang naglalakad sila papunta sa isang section ng shop.

he almost forgot na manager din pala si yerim. ngayon na nag comeback na si haechan, magiging busy sila pareho.

tahimik lang na sumusunod si jaemin kay minjoo habang tumitingin sa paligid. the shop mostly contains shuhua's clothing line, fleur. may mukha din sina haechan, edward lai, serene kang, mari wong, yiren wong at shuhua sa paligid since sila ang model at brand ambassador ng fleur.

"kamusta na kayo ni yohan?" jaemin asked.

minjoo slows down and looks at him. she smiles and it's really visible that she's happy and in love.

"we are happy and going strong," she replies.

jaemin smiled. finally, minjoo is genuinely happy. he remembered those days when she's still in love with jeno. araw-araw siyang nasasaktan because it's one sided. he witnessed it all and now, he's so happy for her.

"'yung suit mo ba?" she asked and glanced at him.

"yung dress din ni cara," he replied and shoved his hands on his pocket.

minjoo nodded at pumasok sa isang room. few minutes later, dala-dala na niya ang suit at dress.

it's an off-shoulder white dress with silver sequins, making it look sparkly. his suit is white para bumagay sa dress ni cara.

sinuot muna ni jaemin ang suit para ready na siya. when he went out of the fitting room, minjoo helped him in putting his coat on.

"what's happening between the two of you? may comeback na bang magaganap?" minjoo asked.

"wala— di ko alam," he awkwardly scratched his nape. minjoo then turns jaemin around to face her.

"anong di mo alam? nililigawan na ba siya ni haknyeon?" she asked at inayos ang collar niya.

"wala siyang nabanggit," he replies, she took a glance at him before adjusting the brooch on his coat.

"marupok ka," she jested. jaemin immediately shoot daggers at her.

"what?" she scoffs, "it's true. sino bang naka move on na daw ang nag-aalaga sa may sakit niyang ex at sinasamahan siya sa isang ball as her escort? hindi mo ako maloloko jaemin. i know it when you fall in love."

jaemin lightly scratched the tip of his nose while thinking on what to reply. but she's right and he agrees to her kaya hindi na lang siya sumagot.

"oh diba?" she said, jaemin nodded and raised his hands in defeat.

minjoo just shakes her head and gave him a knowing smile before handing him cara's dress. nasa isang bag na ito, jaemin carefully holds it and smiled at her.

"thanks minguri," he said and waves goodbye at her.

"anytime nana," she smiled.

hinatid siya nito hanggang sa labas ng shop while waving at him. he glanced at her and nodded before going to cara.

                "sir 'wag kang magugulat ha," the stylist beside him said.

they are currently waiting for cara. pagkadating niya sa salon, sakto ring patapos na siya sa paghahanda kaya agad na niyang binigay ang dress sa isang assistant.

jaemin heaved a sigh then lightly taps his feet on the ground. he's nervous and excited. hindi siya mapakali kaya pinapakalma niya muna ang puso niya.

but then, all of his efforts in making his heart calm went to waste when cara walks out of the room. everything went slow, his heart pounded and he just froze there, staring at her.

one look from her, it would cause great chaos in his sanity, he'll fall in love again. but he doesn't mind falling deeper and deeper if it's her— if the reason is her.

he felt butterflies again. these butterflies belongs to her. she gave him these tiny beings and it's still there, waiting for her to flutter again.

when she smiled at him, his knees starts to wobble. the impact of cara's smile makes him go crazy.

"hi," her soft cold voice calms him. jaemin tries his best to act normal even though he's still mesmerized by her beauty.

"h-hi," his voice cracks, cara slightly tilts her head while looking at him.

"ah sorry," jaemin smiled awkwardly while cara chuckles.

"let's go?" she asked.

"sige," he was about to offer his hand para alalayan siya pero nauna nang maglakad papalabas si cara. jaemin scratches his head and smiles at the stylist before bidding goodbye to them.

jaemin immediately followed her outside after thanking the staffs of the salon. she's just casually walking while jaemim stops and brushes his hair.

he's hesitating to speak to her but he felt like he will regret this moment forever if he missed the opportunity.

cara is walking further and further, jaemin pursed his lips and decided to do it.

"cara?" he called.

she stops walking and slowly faced him. his heartbeat is so fast, his throat is almost dry and his hands are so cold.

"yes?" she blinks as he waited for him to speak.

caroline anne, you must know by now that i have fallen deeply in love with you. that i haven't moved on yet because i'm still waiting for you.

he heaved a sigh before smiling at her genuinely and locks his eyes on her. her doe eyes are shining, she's waiting for him to reply.

come on, na jaemin. say it.

"you look so beautiful tonight, cara."

---

unedited.