2-telling him

~°Clyde pov~°
I wake up to the sound of hell. I didn't want to get up at all. Remembering yesterday just brought up a horrible feeling to my stomach. After crying in my head I got up and went to school. I didn't know if I should avoid Craig or just try to ignore the fact and tell him later. I got to the bus stop and made my decision. "Hi, Craig." "Hey.." "What's wrong?" "Nothing much." "But you seem sad." He shrugged. We went on the bus and I headed for token. "So how was the talk?" "Oh, it was awkward for me." The bus to school was weird to me. I just felt like the whole was weird to talk to Craig after what I saw. I sighed and went on with the ride to school.

We arrived sooner than I was expecting. I got off and I saw Craig being closed to Tweek and it just bothered me after what I saw. I moved away from them as fast as I could and Token was trying to keep up with me. I went to class and sat down and tried to calm myself down. It was horrible to keep this feeling I just hope this day will be over with and I can tell Craig.

Time skip~~~
It was lunch and I just wanted to avoid Tweek and I know that's not gonna be possible. I sighed and just put my head down. Token texted me for some reason

×××××××××××××××
Clyde is underline
The token is in bold
×××××××××××××××

What's up with u

I want to avoid tweek

Y

Cuz every time I see him it bothers me u now cuz of the thing

Yep
~~~~~~~end if chat~~~~~~~
I sighed and looked over at token, all he did was shrugged. When I and Token were texting it was time to leave lunch, I didn't want to do my other classes but I had to. I sighed again and went on. When I got to class I forgot I had to tweek in it. I gagged and just sat down and ignored him. After the class was done tweek went over to me and tried to chat with me as I was putting my stuff up. "H-hey Clyde." I looked over and just stared. "U-uhm Clyde a-are you g-good?" "Perfectly fine." I didn't want to talk to him and so I just left without saying anything.

I went to my last class with Craig. The class was normal even though I had a horrible feeling in my stomach. 'I don't want to tell Craig about it. Ugh, shut up head your only making it worse.' After having a talk with my thoughts class was almost over. I needed to go away for a bit so I asked the teacher to let me leave and she aloud to me too. I sighed when I left the classroom. When I got to the bathroom I saw a token. "Why are you in here?" Token asked me. "I needed a break. A break away from Craig and Tweek." "Same. Also, tweek ask me to see if you were good cause you to ditch him in class." "I'm not good and I didn't want to listen to a bitch." "Okay dude calm down." I shook my head then left. I couldn't stand this any longer. By the time I got to class, it was over so I got all my stuff ready and left. I went to find Craig so I can talk to him about can I come to his house. He said sure and we headed off. I was sorta prepared for me telling him but I wasn't sure how he was gonna react probably not good. I sighed. We got there and a whole load of horribleness came to me. Craig bopped me on the head. "Hey what was that for." "I was talking to you and you seemed off so I tried to do something." "Oh..sorry and I'm perfectly fine." He nodded and we went into his room.

"So what do you want to do?" I was trying to hide my feelings and I worked. "I don't know." It was an awkward silence for a bit. "We could watch YouTube." I didn't want to tell him right away so I tried something else. "Sure." And then we watched nothing but James Charles, Brand Mondo, Joey Graceffa and a bunch of other gay people. "Hah- I-I can't ha- breathe." We were laughing our asses off.

"Wait wait Craig." "Hmm?" "I'm not done with my mascara yet." "Pffffft-" I didn't want this moment to end but the feel was gone away for a while and that made me happy but soon I needed to tell him. After 30 minutes it was time for me to tell him. I took a deep breath and was ready. "So Craig..." "Is it a joke again?" "No its actually something else.? "What is it?" "S-so I found this out yesterday and I didn't tell you but......" "But what?" I took out my phone and show him the pic. "........t-that's not true r-right?" "I-its true." It was silent for a bit. "Get out." "What's?" "I said get out!" "....why?" "Just get out please...." I nodded and left I didn't want to leave but I did I didn't want to hurt him more than he already was. I got my phone and out started to text token.

-------------------
Underline is Clyde
Bold is token
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did it

Did what

Tell Craig

How did it go

Bad at first he yelled at me to leave so I did

Y tho

I didn't want to bother him and he was crying and I knew he wasn't gonna let me comfort him

Well then try again tomorrow or some other day

Ok

~~~~~~end of chat~~~~~~~

I hope everything is gonna be okay for Craig ill try again some other day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there folks in finished finally
I've haven't been able to upload cuz I'm in Florida not by choice

Word count: 1020