13-I kinda have a crush

Craig pov
^^^^^^^^^
I stood there in silence about me calling Clyde not bad in looks. Maybe I did like him I didn't know anymore. He did help me with a lot of my issues. I threw a pillow on me and stayed in silence. I didn't know if I had one or maybe I did.

My mind was stuck on Clyde for quite a while. Soon I got a text from him saying.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Clyde is underline
Craig in italics
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey, do you wanna do something 2day

No, not really

Aww c'mon plz

No

How come

I don't feel like doing anything

Tell me what's on your mind then

Y r u asking

Cuz I'm bored and I what you to.entertain me

Can't you just ask the token

He told me 2 talks to u

Wow okay

So entertain me

Ugh how am I supposed to

Idk

Wow thanks, you're a lot of help

Okay how about we go on a.walk

How cliche r u

As cliche as I can

Okay can we do something other than a walk

I don't have any other suggestion

Of course, u don't

Okay let me think of one

Fine I'll think of one to

How about coming to my house

And do what

Idk play animal crossing and watch youtube

Alright give me 5 minutes

Wait u r actually going

Yea I have nothing else better to do

Fair point

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
End of chat
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I got up and headed to Clyde's house which didn't take long. He was already at the door. "You don't have patience do you?" "Well, I was already outside, to begin with so no." "Alright." "So let's go." "That's what I've been waiting for." Clyde got up and went inside. I followed I was still trapped in my thoughts about Clyde.

I sighed and looked at Clyde he was on his phone. I guess he was looking up some weird shit. I sighed and say next to him. He looked at me. "What are you doing?" "Waiting for something to happen." "Heh like what." "I don't know." "Alright." Clyde.went back to what he was doing and I went on the phone for a bit.

"I found Shane Dawson's apology video." "Okay. Why was he apologizing?" "He made pedophile jokes and he was called a pedo." "Oh." I was confused but shrugged it off.

We watched and I mainly cringed and Clyde was alright with it. (I've had to watch it cuz I didn't know) I sighed and waited for this to be over.

A few hours later~^ Clyde pov^~
It has been a few hours and Craig looks bored and I didna know that we could do anymore. I sighed and looked over at him and to my surprise he was asleep. He was on my shoulder which I didn't mind but it did bother me a little cause it was starting to buy uncomfortable. I was thinking of I could move him just a bit so I can get comfortable then move him back to his original spot. I started by moving his head to the pillow. He nearly woke up once which scared me. I sighed and got comfortable. I didn't think I needed to move Craig back to his original spot cause he looked comfortable where he was and he might move back to my shoulder.

I was playing animal crossing. It was nice listening to nothing and enjoying the quietness I guess.

Craig pov^^^
I woke up to it being later than I expected. Clyde was awake playing animal crossing. Clyde didn't notice me but I didn't really care of he did. I say there and sighed and looked at my phone for a bit. It was around 5. Clyde looked over at me and I just looked back. "You looked peaceful when you went asleep so I didn't do anything." "Okay." He went back to playing his game. I went I'm my phone to think about something.

My mind was thinking about Clyde and that I might have a crush. I sighed and got rid of that thought. I didn't want to think about it since I don't want to get back into dating right now at least.

"Oh! Craig by the way you slept on my shoulder which I had to move you."

Convenient timing I thought to myself. I did feel my face heat up but only a little." okay." I sighed and went back on my phone. I couldn't get my mind off of Clyde and it kept driving me insane. My mind was telling me that I do and don't. I didn't know what to at this point so when tomorrow comes I'll have my thoughts on Clyde. I stayed on my phone and waited for the time to pass.

A few hours later^^
"Hey, Craig it's starting to get late so you should go home." "Yea I will.? I started to leave and as soon as I went to my bed the thought of Clyde came back(don't take that out of context >:( )
I sighed and shoved my head In my pillow I didn't want to think about it but the more I thought the more I found him cute. I kept rejecting those thoughts though and kept saying that its nothing to think bout so think of something else. But I couldn't Clyde wouldn't go away from my mind. I sighed and tried to call asleep which I was able to in some way.

~~^^next day~~^^Clyde pov~~^^
It was the next day and I was thinking about yesterday and how I and Craig didn't do anything since he fell asleep. I wanted to make up for it but what was I gonna do. My mind was all over the place. I threw my blanket over me and went on my phone to try and get rid of that thought for now. After ranting in my head I decided to text Craig to see if he wanted to do something. He said no which I was okay with and just played animal crossing but my thought of yesterday stayed. I sighed and said to myself I should get over it and do it another time. I took it and went back to playing animal crossing for 2 hours.

A few hours later^^Craig pov^^
Its been about a few hours and I was on my phone watching YouTube as the thought of Clyde came back like every 3 minutes. Which it annoyed me to buy I did have to fix my problem with me liking him or not. My mind was nothing but you like him but you don't wanna date so k e one right now. So I guessed I liked him but I don't wanna date someone. I sighed and shoved my head in a pillow. I just wanted to be away from all the love that's happening. I went back on YouTube not trying to think about Clyde cause my mind made it's a decision right now but by the end of the day I'll know for sure.

Some more hours later taking back to Clyde pov^^^
It was a boring day and I wanted to do something but what. I had nothing I'm my mind so I stayed watching YouTube and thinking about random shit. I was a person waiting for something to happen. I did get a text from Kenny which I forgot I had his number. I guess I never needed to use it that much. I opened it up to see it was Kenny saying that Stan was having a party and that we could come. I was gonna tell Craig about this but I don't know if he'll go. Aside from that o was happy that something was gonna happen tomorrow I just had to wait a bit. I checked to me and it was only 4 so I had time to tell Craig.

Clyde
Craig
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey I got a text from Kenny saying that Stan is having a party tomorrow

Okay and when did y have Kenny number

I don't I just had it but do u wanna go?

I'll think bout it.

But I want an answer now

Yea that's not happening

Fiiiiiine Tell when tho

Aight

~~end of chat~~~
Okay, so I just had to wait which wasn't bad. I sighed and took a nap to wait for me to pass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello fellow people sorry this took so long I was binge-watching anime a lot and I forgot about this but yea I'm going to go back to the regular schedule

Also, tell me if I'm stretching put the plot too much

Published at 8:14
Word count of; 1452