17-Confession

A/n: its finally here folks but I do wanna say thank you for over 700+ reads. I never thought this fanfic would get popular but thanks anyway.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tweek p.o.v:
I was planning on how Craig will tell Clyde he likes him and shit. And not gonna lie it was gonna be difficult. I sighed and kept thinking of the right spot. Why does love gotta be like a horses dick? I sighed and thought of a pla've then it hit me the day that they went to see the sunset. After thinking about it I wonder...where the fuck was that place. I haven't gone to that place in months. I shrugged. I texted Craig about that place and he said by the place where Clyde saw you making out with Kenny. Which that did make me remember and the plan was set for the confession. I just needed to figure how to get Clyde there since we aren't the greatest of friends.

Maybe I could get Craig to do it but most likely he's gonna go into a panic attack. I shook my head and kept thinking. I guess I could get Clyde by saying some random bull shit about craig. But that's not going to work since Clyde would know I'm not like that. I went back to thinking I didn't know who could do it so maybe ill have to get Craig to do it. I got my phone and texted Craig about this.

Craig
Tweek
^^^^^^^^
Yo

Wut

I got a favor to ask

What is it

Im gonna need to u to get Clyde to go to the place of the confession

Y can't u

Me and Clyde aren't the greatest of friends

Idk ill think about it

C'mon we don't got all day

Then tomorrow we'll do it

No I've already wasted my time on this we doing it 2day

Ugh in a hour ill tell u if I'm doing it

Thank u bye

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well with that out the way I just say there hoping this will go well.

Craig p.o.v:
After talking with Tweek I was thinking about if I should do it or not. It would be better if I confessed but on the other hand I'm not ready to do it. I sighed and thought about it more and I needed to do it like my mind has spiralled from all of this. I shrugged and looked at the to me and it has only been 17 minutes so I'm still good before Tweek asks me for my answer. I sighed and covered myself in a blanket and ended up falling asleep.

Few minutes later
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tweek p.o.v
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Goddamit! I screamed in my head. Craig wasn't answering his phone which it was nearly past an hour I need him to pick up. I sighed and went to his house. Im not looking this now! I got up to his room slammed the door open and began to wake him up.

"Wake up wale up wake up!" He woke up and he looked like a scared cat. "Hey are you doing it or not?" "...doing what again?" "Confessing your love and the plan." "Oh yeah I'm doing it but you owe me." "I dont owe you shit. I'm the one helping you." "True." "Now get a move on!" "Okay Jesus." "Now tell me when you for Clyde on a walk." "Okay." I left to go to the spot of truth. Or the confession area. When I got there I made sure I was hidden and plus Craig knew exactly what to do.....I hope. I got my phone our and started my waiting.

Craig p.o.v
^^^^^^^^^^
As I was walking with Clyde I got out my phone and texted Tweek that I got Clyde on a walk. He replied back almost as soon as I sended the text saying perfect and go with the plan. I sighed and went back to paying attention to Clyde. He was talking about memes or some random shit. I didnt care for it. I shook my head and calmed down. I'm surprised I didn't have a panic attack yet but no one knows if I will. Unless something goes wrong. I went on my phone for a bit.

"Hey Craig!" "What?" "Your weird ya'know?" "Why am I weird?" "Your always so awkward. Weird. I always knew you were awkward but not to people you know or hate. So when you randomly started being awkward it was out of line. So what's on your mind?" I stayed a bit quiet. Like I never thought he would do something like this. "I'm not awkward its just what you say makes it awkward." "mm...Love is awkward but you've experience it so why did it become awkward?" "I guess after Tweek cheating I changed my mind on love. People change." "Whatever." I kept quiet for the rest of the way. My mind went blank and I felt like my body was gonna collapse. I shook it off and calmed myself I wasnt gonna let no dumb shit happen this time. Since the way wasnt long ill be able to do something.

When we got there my mind was still blank but also screaming. I felt like a panic attack was comming but I was trying to calm down. I got my phone and noticed a lot of messages from Tweek. All the text were about me needing to calm down. Which I was trying. I shut my phone and went back to breathing. I started to calm down cause my mind went blank. I didn't pay attention to Clyde but we were sitting looking at nothing. I was calm but my mind was zoned out. I needed to get back into space but I didn't want to. I let go of my fear and me being zoned out. And the world looked plain and I turned my head to see Clyde on his phone. I sighed and calmed down and didn't think of what I had to do for a bit.

I was wasting time and I needed to confess already. I sighed and turned my head to Clyde.

"....Hey Clyde."

"Hmm?"

"....I like you."

"....d-do you mean as a friend?"

"...no.."

Clyde went silent for bit and my anxiety went straight to hell.

"I-I don't know what to say at this point.."

I kept silent and waited for his next word.

Clyde went silent as if he saw someone die.

"I-.................I like you too."

I went silent.

"A-are you serious?"

"Yeah."

I slowly smiled and sighed. It went well for once. Clyde hugged me and the day went on.

Tweek called me shortly after amd I was screaming about how happy he was. Which it became annoying after a while but I went along with it.

^^^^^^^^End^^^^^^^^
Hey this is the end of the story and I'm sorry for the slow update school has started and it threw my schedule of course but I'm fixing it right now. But I do wanna say thank you all for this I never thought any thing like this would happen. And I hope you liked this book cuz there were so many yes were I had ideas for chapters but changed them. And many if the reasons why I did that was bc I didn't want to stretch the the plot of this story and ruin it. But anyways thank you once again. I did take a lot of time on this fanfic and all the things I accomplished with this book.

Published: 1:43 a.m
Word count of: 1171

Thank you