12-Better Now

A/n: I'm gonna keep the fanfic going cause I'm trying to make it better tho and also this is going to have slower updates at times but most of the time no
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clyde pov its been about a month
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was at Craig's house and I was thinking about the progress I did to Craig. He seems better than a month ago but I can't look at him the same way ever again. I sighed and looked over at Craig he was just on his phone. I was playing animal crossing we didn't have anything to do since school had ended and Craig was not depressed anymore so I had I just played animal crossing most of the time.

I sighed and thought of something I could do but nothing came to my head. "I'm bored." "Same." "Well think of something we could do." "Why do I have to?" "Because I can't think of anything." "Wow." "Mhm now think of something." "Alright shut up." I stayed quiet until Craig said something. "How about....a walk?" "I'm fine with that." "Okay let's go." I and Craig got up and went outside. It wasn't that hot outside so we weren't going to set on fire. I sighed and started walking with Craig. The walk was silent a bit before I decided to talk about things.

"Hey, Craig." "Hmm?" "You know ill never look at you the same way." "What's that supposed to mean?" "Like when you were depressed and all your scars kinda bother since the trouble you were in." "I guess all my scars bother since you hated me being depressed but yet again I'm done with being that way and I'm not going to be like that again alright?" "Alright."

I did trust Craig's words on that but he says like he was gonna date, someone, again and I sure as hell know it ain't tweek. We walked for a bit before we turned back and headed to his home. The walk was quiet but the thing that came to yo mu Ming was that Craig was better now and wasn't depressed. I was happy but sleepy. I left to go home and I and I passed out. I was really tired.

~~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~~
I woke up with a headache. It was a really bad one too. I sighed and stayed in my bed. I texted Craig I wasn't coming. He didn't reply but I didn't care. I sighed and fell back to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^
Craig pov
^^^^^^^^^^
I got a text from Clyde saying he was gonna come over which j didn't care for since we never had anything to do. I sighed and went on my phone. I was thinking about what Clyde said yesterday about my scars and shit. I never thought it would bother people but I wasn't that surprised by Clyde saying it did bother him. I sighed and looked at my arms. The scars never bothered me but I did make me think of all the mistakes I've made.

I did think what I've done is stupid but I guess I was really sad. I also started thinking about me trying to commit suicide. I got rid of that thought cause I didn't want to think about that again. I sighed and just decided to take a nap I had nothing to do.

^^few hours later^^
I woke up from a nightmare which I don't why I got but the dream was about my scars and shit. Its something I'd rather not bring up again and just forget it. I sighed and checked the time it was only 6 p.m and I had nothing to do so I texted Clyde about the nightmare and he did reply. All he said was its just your fear about people thinking of your scars and you take it very personally. I sorta understood it but not a lot I didn't reply back I just sat back down and stared at the ceiling. I ended up texting tweek about the whole cheating thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Craig is in italics
Tweek is a regular text
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey tweek I want to talk about the whole cheating thing

Alright what about it

I just wanna say I did get over it and I mean it and I wanna know why you did it

Okay but how will you react to the reasons

I wouldn't be mad cause there will be no point to be

Alright the reasons why I cheated on you was bc of the way you acted and that I did like you I just felt like it was a bad relationship so I decided to cheat

(A/n: I didn't know what to put for tweek)

The way I acted huh
Well I guess I do act mad all the time and what was wrong about the relationship

It just felt like it was just awkward I guess you could say and you kept being so clingy which bothered me

How come you didn't just ask me to stop

I wasn't thinking about that and just decided to cheat

Alright that's something ill think about

???

Me fixing my attitude

Ooh

Welp bye

Bye

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After the chat
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was late and I called Clyde to see if be could entertain me.

"What do you want Craig?" "I want to talk to you about something that happened."  I did want him to entertain me but I did wanna talk about the talk with tweek.

"Okay, what is it?" "I and tweek talk about the whole cheating thing." "Oooh, what happened?" "We just talked about why he cheated and that's all." "Are you over it?" "Yea." "Hmm alright. Was that all you wanted to talk about." "No." "Okay, then what?" "Didn't you say my scars bothered you?" "Yea." "How come you don't like them?" "Well...they bother me cause of your depression and that you tried to commit suicide." "That's an answer without reason." "What's that supposed to mean?" "It means it doesn't have a fully clear reason on why you said that." "Oh hmm than its cause you never was like that and you cutting yourself bothered me and I didn't want to see you like that." "Dude that's very gay. But I'll take that answer." "...your also gay." "So you're saying you're gay too." "I mean I'm bisexual so technically yes." "Heh alright." "Well is that all?" "Yeah pretty much."

We ended the call and I sat in thought about the talk. Come to think about it Clyde wasn't that bad in looks but I don't like him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
End of my chapter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello guys sorry that this took long

I've been dealing with a bunch of things that took a lot of my time

And I'm not talking about doing the animal crossing

Posted at: 9:54 p.m

Word count: 1139