14-le party

Clyde pov^°^°
The party is in like a few hours and I was hanging out with Craig for a bit. I sighed and looked over at Craig he wasn't doing anything. "Entertain me, Craig." "No.." "Why not?" "Because I don't want to." "Please." "No.." "What's the matter?" "...Nothing." "I know when's something wrong with you. So what is it?" ".........I'm afraid of getting drunk." "Why?" "I don't wanna say something." "Like what." "I don't know. I just want nothing to happen." "What if I get drunk. What will you?" "Drag you to your house." "Alrighty then. Don't be done mean." He didn't say anything but I left it alone.

Craig pov^^^<>
I was thinking about the whole conversation. I was in thought about me liking Clyde and all that shit and if I did get drunk I didn't want to say it by accidental. I shoved my head into a pillow and sat there in silence. I didn't move I just stayed there and thought about some weird shit.

Back to Clyde^°^°
I didn't think much about what Craig said about him and not wanting to be drunk. I was on my phone and was being bored and the time had only passed an hour. So I still had another hour. I sighed and went back to doing what I was doing on the phone which was really nothing.

They're both boring so time skip^°^°
I and Craig were on our way to the party and Craig was behind me looking down but I'm pretty sure he was fine since he told about the whole drunk thing. I sighed and I headed on.

More time skips<>
Its been about a few minutes and I was hanging out with Craig. I was at the party but I was by Craig's side though. I wasn't that drunk but only a bit. It does take me a while before I'm wasted. (Headcannon?)

Craig PvP~^
Clyde was beside me which I wasn't bothered by cause I wasn't drunk but he was sorta so he might just get annoying. In was mostly quiet for the most of it but I iwas thinking of leaving. "Poke." I looked over to see Clyde poking me rapidly. "Can you stop?" I said that and grabbed his hand to stop him. "But your so quiet." "Okay." "Go hang out with twerk are something you guys are friends." "....barely..." "What?" "Nothing." Clyde left and I was still in silence. I stared at the ground and did nothing. I sighed and texted tweek. And he was chilling on the stairs. He was hesitant at first but I stayed next to him. "W-whats wrong c-Craig?" "Nothing." "Are you s-sure." "Heh yeah." "Alright." I sighed and looked down. ".........I have a crush on Clyde......" "W-what?!" "You heard me." "Y-yeah I'm just s-surprised." "Yeah, I can see." "But I thought y-you didn't w-want to date a p-person." "That was like 2 months ago dude." "True I g-guess." I sighed and thought for a comment. I looked over to see tweek get a beer which I was confused at first. "When did you ever drink." "I never r-really did but e-ever now and t-then." "Oh." "How about you have o-one." "No thanks." "You sure?" I was silent for a moment. "Yea." I sighed and stayed on the stairs. I was on my phone for 5 minutes until Clyde say next to me. "Uhm you good Clyde." "....yeeeeeee." "You're way too drunk." "I guess I am." "When do you wanna go home?" "In an hour." "Huh alright, I'll be outside of you need me." "Okiii." "Weirdo."

I sighed and went outside for fresh air. I did have a little headache but ignored it. I had nothing to do but go on my phone I wasn't gonna get drunk or I wasn't planning to I should say. I went to my phone and stayed bored. I saw tweek but let him be him. He looked drunk so I didn't want to be by him..I sighed and went back on my phone. I waited for the time to pass and before I knew it an hour and a half past. I sighed and went to go find Clyde. He was sitting on the side with a sick look on his face. I didn't like the look so I just picked him up and place him down on the ground.

"You good." "Yeeeeee." "Guess not." I sighed and thought that I was going to take care of him until he passes out. "Well, it's time to go." "Okay." "Can you walk?" "I feel like I lizard." I cringed at that. I picked up Clyde in a bridal position and headed home. "You know Craig you do look cute." I was quiet and just thought it's because he's drunk. "Alright shut up drunk boy." "I don't wanna be quiet though." "Well then don't annoy me much." "Whatever you say." Clyde started to poke me again which I honestly just gave up on stopping him cause I was too tired to all of this. Hopefully, he won't remember any of this I thought to myself. I soon arrived home and took Clyde into my room. I plopped him on the bed and say next to him on. I was on my phone.  "Craig!" "What?" "Your cute." "Stop." "Why though?" "Your creepy." "How am I being creepy?" "You calling me cute is creepy." I would be lying saying I wasn't okay with it. "I thought gay people like you always liked compliments from other guys." "Then he'll go on in your." "Uhh let's see-" "no I regret asking." "Okay then." "You tired yet." "Only a little." "Just go to sleep now you'll regret it in the morning." "How?" "Hangover." "Mm, whatever." Clyde fell asleep and I was gonna have to deal with his hangover today since it was already late." (It's like 2 a.m rn in the story) I fell asleep when Clyde looked like he was in a deep sleep.

Morning time bitchettes^^
I woke up before Clyde and I wish I could go back to sleep but I can't. I sighed and got up and stretched a little.

Clyde with hangover pov~~^^
I woke up with a massive headache I was only able to remember so much. "I want to sleep." Craig looked over at me. "Phone your awake?" "What does it look like?" "Alright alright." "What happened yesterday other than the party." "You got drunk and I picked up in a bridal style then you kept calling me cute." "Wow, that's weird." "Okay." I pushed my head into a pillow and tried to go back to sleep.

End^^<>
End of this chapter yay

Since I'm going back to schedule it's sorta hard to ig cuz I've been doing slow updates

Published at 12:29 a.m
Word count of 1155